Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mnalpha said:
i hope that email is BS.

If you're talking about my post, then I'm sorry to say that it isn't BS. This is a company memo sent out by Steve Farrow to all the stations last Friday.

The letter was a response to an inquiry I made early last week. Originally, PDT management had no plans of disclosing this information to the pilot group, but once the union got involved and the company found out my source of the initial rumor, they then decided to send out a letter.

It sucks. It has sucked for awhile now, and it would be nice one day to hear some good news.

Seeing that we are loosing A/C, guess that Colga is going to be around longer than expected and/or we are not picking up thier flying!

Picking up Colgans flying was just another rumor.

As far as going somewhere with 6 yrs of Dash right seat time, it'll take you the same places 6 years of right seat jet time will..... Nowhere, but at least I can look myself in the mirror knowing I'm not undercutting someone else's flying. I don't say that as a jab against you or any particular pilot group by the way, just the way I see it. The PDT pilots have been on the receiving end of a lot of that.

It also pays the bills and pads the logbook for the corporate job I hope to find closer to home.... Eventually.

looks like it's time to get the resume together! I can't believe this Sh!t!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back