• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT Aug 24 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did they give you guys a august 24th ground school date??? Or is it wishful thinking? I know someone said they have a August 8th but hadn't heard anything.

I'd heard the aug 8th did happen and had 8 new hires. But I'm not in the know.

If your guy heard aug 8th in the interview I know how he feels. They told me July... still sitting here with fingers crossed.

I have an August 24th date... the class has 6 people. I got the CD with 1400 pages of blah to go over before next Wednesday.

I am wanting to go over the answers to the tests before class. that's why I ask.

Anybody know how many are in the pool? I'm still waiting on a class date.

Last edited:
When I interviewed 2months ago, it was 52... and there were 12 people who interviewed that day. So, I'm guessing around 60... but if somebody has more hours than you, they jump in front.. kinda silly I think.

Guess I'd better get another flight instructing job then, it doesn't sound like I'll be getting out of the pool anytime soon.

I wouldn't get your hopes down yet. I was like #6 out of 6 I think.. and I only have 750 hours...

PA31Ho said:
When I interviewed 2months ago, it was 52... and there were 12 people who interviewed that day. So, I'm guessing around 60... but if somebody has more hours than you, they jump in front.. kinda silly I think.

Your time has nothing to do with it. I got pushed back and the guys that got the groundschool in front of me had half the time I did. Its still a free for all so think positive. Also if you have the disk already, start studying that stuff now. The more you know before you get there, the better off you are. I learned that the hard way!!!

That's good to hear. I just wish I knew when I'd be starting. I don't care if it's a couple of months from now. Oh well, such is the business, I guess.

Latest resources

Back