• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL pays NWA penalty for not fulfilling schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually heard XJ was considering the pay for training stuff ... or maybe not ... can't remember for sure but I heard something on this topic a few weeks back.

PT the Clown's model is to run the airline understaffed.

He even got the "Clown of the Year" award for submitting that idea to the Pinnacle Board members.

At the end, the article says that one airline was considering paying for students tuition (probably Pinnacle). WHY NOT JUST RAISE THE PAY!

They should offer to pay the student loans of pilots plus 35 bucks an hour 1st year. Then you would see people actually stay with them.

Perhaps 9E should follow NWA's example of sick calls. That would cost much more than $1.1 million.

And before you start, I don't want to hear the RLA/ALPA "it's illegal" argument. Has anyone at NWA lost their job or union leaders been fined?

Perhaps 9E should follow NWA's example of sick calls. That would cost much more than $1.1 million.

And before you start, I don't want to hear the RLA/ALPA "it's illegal" argument. Has anyone at NWA lost their job or union leaders been fined?

Pinnacle pilots will get nowhere until they learn to stage leagl job actions to put pressure on management. And if that doesn't work.

Carry a ball bat and everytime they walk by PT give him a couple of wacks across the knee caps.

Sick calls, when weighed against block hours, are not significantly up at NWA. Nobody is being charged with illegal job action because there is no job action taking place. NWA management is just using this as an excuse to take the blame off of where it belongs.

When someone is pushed to the physical/mental/fatigue limits, and then call in sick, it is an entirely legal and legitimate sick call. Therefore, it is not a job action.

Latest resources

Back