• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL New Chief Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, that did not last long. The Pinnacle Chief Pilot was terminated today; at least, that is what several sources are telling me. He was NOT returned to the line....he was flat out terminated. Have not heard the cause but it better be good.

WTF? And NOT returned to the line? Can't wait to hear the spin on this one. Sorry 9E guys. Thought that was a positive change for you.

YGTBFSM!!

Man, I hate that for ya, Don. I know you're still lurking on here, hope your grievance moves fast and you get back on the line.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for ya', even though I'm way out in ATL.

I am here...

I am praying that my brothers and sisters will help the wrong to become a right...

I can only hope for a few I made a difference.

Don,

Thanks for your tireless service. It floors me that this lasted 29 days. Your pilot brothers are behind you all the way. I'm hoping you have a big check in your future.

I am here...

I am praying that my brothers and sisters will help the wrong to become a right...

I can only hope for a few I made a difference.

Don, give me a call this weekend.

Don,

You helped save my career and my thoughts and prayers are most certainly with you. I truly hope the best comes from this situation. You're one of the finest pilots and gentlemen out there.

Latest resources

Back