PCL New Chief Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not that he needs to "come out"...

and not that there's anything wrong with that....

Should be a nice improvement for people there; and it sends that poison troll S.L. back to the schoolhouse where he belongs.

Ok, out with it.

Don Kelley, Detroit Grievance Vice Chair, is the new Chief Pilot. Been in the works for weeks.

Wait a minute....Lear70 had it all wrong. U gotta be kiddin me! WTF! Rich told us that we "heard it hear first". Hello? Anyone there? chirp...chirp.

Don's a good guy and should be a refreshing change. Wonder if they will let him do anything.

What the heck happen with Terry? Did he retire?

Terry finally parted ways with the guys that are "attempting" to run this place. I wish him all the best. You can only put up with so much crap.

And this is the reason that I think Don will have issues. Not that he's not a great guy and fully capable, but in the end, the management team will eventually grind you down to a stump.

I say good luck Don, I'm pulling for ya.

Good person for sure named chief pilot. I hope that he is permited to do the job I know he wants to do. All my support "compadre"

He did good work for ALPA. Hopefully he'll continue that work in the CP's office. Good luck, Don, and congrats.

Guys, thanks... not sure why I did it yet, must have been that kool aid uncle phil slipped me:eek:

Anyway, if my tenure is short it will be because I plan keeping the same work as I did in ALPA. I will NOT forget where I came from!

The mgmt wants me to do the job that I have been doing, that should tell you how disconnected they are.

The scary part... it is not official yet (sometime in june), and this is the quietest my phone has been in better than 2 years in the C3. I don't get why people are scared and why people think I went to the dark side. :confused:

Latest resources

Back