• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL 76-seat rates are posted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there any planned reduction in flying for NWA?

None planned that I know of.

I know someone who went over qualified for CA (enough flight time) and they said he has to do 100 hours in the CRJ200 as an FO and then can bid for a CA slot......that true? If so is it working as planned for those doing it?

Yes. Yes.

Our work rules are not good. Again, our contract has been amendable for three years and is nine years old. The reason we do not have a new contract is we are not willing to roll over.

Our current 50 seat rates at AWAC are better than these. Hope you can negotiate something better.
Best luck.

Peace.

Rekks

Are you referring to management's rate offer being below Air Whiskey's current 50-seat rate? Cause those 50-seat rates are way behind these 76-seat numbers.

OK, your a new guy so I'll give you a break...When you refere to the CRJ 900 as a NINE, it makes you sound like a retard..When and if you get to point out Nine Traffic your Captain will most likely be looking for a DC 9...Hope this helps...

Exactly sir can you not refer the -900 as a "9" you need to honor the first regional jet the DC-9.....Wow I really am talking trash tonight. Also the 717.

Have the Skyway pilots been showing up for interviews? Anyone know what they are doing?

I think PCL128 owes me a beer now.....
:beer:

How do you figure? Looks like a split to me. The Captain rates are either identical or slightly higher for the Pinnacle guys, while the FO rates are slightly lower. I don't think either of us won this bet.

How do you figure? Looks like a split to me. The Captain rates are either identical or slightly higher for the Pinnacle guys, while the FO rates are slightly lower. I don't think either of us won this bet.

About 75% of the rates are lower than Skywest....The senior captain rates are also lower.....

Not by my count. Only the last couple of years are lower on the Captain's side.

Just trying to make the point that Pinnacle's pay is based on a 1999 contract at it is virtually the same as most other regionals.

Pinnacle Pilots are hanging tough against greedy managment and I think they need to be commended..not bashed by ASA or Skywest or Mesaba Pilots saying that they are not getting as much as regionals that just came out of a negotiation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back