Paying EJ Training Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Boomer

Does anyone know of anyone who has resigned from EJA in the past year? I am interested in finding out if EJA required them to pay back their training contract and how EJ went about collecting the money. I know there were several guys from ComAir that went to work at EJ during the strike this past spring and then returned to Comair. Does anyone know if they had to pay back the cost of their training?

I do know those Comair guys screwed a lot of future potential EJA pilots. I got my EJA app by walking into their office at CMH, I was concerned about being competitive against all these high time heavy metal pilots on furlough. They said not to worry, they are hesitant with regards to those guys because they'd had problems in the past. Offers to resign seniority numbers are seen as meaningless. They will look real hard at the intentions and motivations of major airline pilots before hiring them. My impression was otherwise qualified furloughed 121 guys have a couple strikes against them right off.

Tom

Latest resources

Back