Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mdanno808 said:
HAL,

Any word back from anyone attending the meeting on the 6th?

Yep. I have at least two 'note-takers' who will forward their info on to me. I'll re-send it out to all the furloughees.

HAL

Thanks. I don't think there will be much to report, but it gives me something to look forward to being mad about.

Hawaiian Airlines gets top performance ranking

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Hawaiian Airlines finished on top for on-time performance, baggage handling and fewest flights canceled in August.
http://clk.atdmt.com/M0N/go/bzjrmmon0010000024m0n/direct/01/
This would make it the third month this year that the local airline finished ahead of 20 of its competitors based on the U.S. Department of Transportation's Air Travel Consumer Report.
"Our two busiest months of the year were two of our best," said Mark Dunkerley, Hawaiian's president and CEO, referring to the peak summer travel season in July and August.
The airline reported 97.4 percent on-time arrival of scheduled flights, 22.2 percentage points ahead of second-place Frontier Airlines.
Also, the airline canceled only three flights during that month and received 3.21 mishandled-luggage complaints for every 1,000 passengers.
However, the airline finished 8th on consumer complaints with four passengers complaining about the airline.

[/FONT]

Dan Roman, Ern Dogg, anything out of the ordinary set at the employee meeting?

Our flight today is under the command of capt. Blaze Rabelow......At this time our lovley Stewardes,es,es,eses...

HHHL, the Hawai`i Hospital for the Helplessly Lolo,
proud sponsor of the annual LoloThon, a.k.a. Bucks Fo' Lolos!

Last edited:
So what with the meetings? Mighty mighty Dunky say anything he hasn't said a million times before?

mdanno808 said:
So what with the meetings? Mighty mighty Dunky say anything he hasn't said a million times before?

Yes, enquiring minds want to know!!:puke:

Latest resources

Back