• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay raise for Hawaiian Airlines CEO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean they want me to drive all the way from Kailua to the airport without being reimbursed for gas money, and without a lousy chicken katsu plate? Fukk them. Bunch of a$$holes.

Last edited:
mdanno808 said:
You mean they want me to drive all the way from Kailua to the airport without being reimbursed for gas money, and without a lousy chicken katsu plate? Fukk them. Bunch of a$$holes.

yeah...can you believe...they wouldn't pay for the rent on my Kailua beach house, nor would they pay for the scuba and windsailing lessons....CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!!

Chcken Katsu sucks! Korean BBQ Chicken/Mac Salad/Rice is the way to go Brah!:beer:

English said:
yeah...can you believe...they wouldn't pay for the rent on my Kailua beach house, nor would they pay for the scuba and windsailing lessons....CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!!

Now you're just being silly.

As for the plate lunch debate, I would kill for just about any meal that comes in a little white styrofoam box right now.

Last edited:
"As for the plate lunch debate, I would kill for just about any meal that comes in a little white styrofoam box right now."

Amen.

HAL,

Any word back from anyone attending the meeting on the 6th?

Latest resources

Back