• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay for training. oops..hotels!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airpirate....what, do you honestly expect a perfect condition for you too make it through training?....let's get real........To me, it really sounds like that if your not able to get past the whole crashpad issue, perhaps you might be in the wrong career field......I hope I'm wrong...it looks like you've been working hard to get the hours you have.....I just think that you need to realize that your almost there and if you let this whole hotel/crashpad issue get in the way it would be a shame......just hang in there, and try to relax about the whole issue......it will take care of itself....just keep pressing on with your goals.....

PS...I too have to find a place to live once in training....but, I've worked to *amn hard to get where I'm at to let that crap get in the way.....stay focused......

Airpirate,

I am in the same boat and I agree with you that it sucks. I never dreamed I would view my low paying freight job as a big time "money maker" but, after viewing PSA's new pay scale, I do now. Good Luck.

I have to get back to my the generic Mac-n-Cheese I bought at the DOLLAR GENERAL STORE. At least I have some tap water to wash it down with.

well said RichO. I'm going through training and doing everything possible to not let this oppotunity slip by. the market is hard enough as it is. and so far things are going very well. so airpiraterob i understand what you're saying but remember it is only for a short time. i felt the same wat until i got here and found other people in the same boat. we helped each other out and we're doing fine. hang in there and something will pop up. good luck to you.

CC

Personally...I think sucking it up and trying to slam expenses on a credit card for training would be what I would do put in the situation. I financed my education and flight training.....What the H*lls' another payment.

GOOD LUCK

CJC

Latest resources

Back