• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay cuts for Bridgeway employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The whole premise of this thread is STUPID.

Stupid Thread For Dummies

Last edited:
NJACMH said:
gunfyter
It's a good thing managers don't fly airplanes!

Why??

Maybe we wouldn't break, or call off DNIF all the time , heck, maybe we would even get the pax to their final destination without a delay

Imagine that.
Owners would be Happy, the business would grow and make money.

I can't wait for the day we do fly your planes!
You'll be begging to comeback!

I had a short but sweet chat with a good friend today, the sad news is we both remember when we'd go out of our way to make things work, and to make things better. The 'upper mgt' position has killled any good will from those of us that want to do a good job. I really don't care any more, if it's broke it will get written up, I don't care if I'm in Frostbite Falls orTEB.
The fact is the company is stonewalling and hopes to outlast the Union. They will fail,they will lose Mr. Big Bucks dollars and NJA will finally understand that perception is reality. BAD SERVICE from BAD VENDORS.
It's time to pay your best salesmen, your pilots.

cmhslave said:
I think its hilarious how people take this thing so seriously.

Yeah. That's the difference between professionals who do this for a living and people who just have a job for now.

Good point though.

I can't wait for the day we do fly your planes!
You'll be begging to comeback!

What is that supposed to mean?

oh wait another screen name with no info in the profile and not willing to say what they do at CMH if they even work there.

riiiiight.

FLYLOW22 said:
Yeah. That's the difference between professionals who do this for a living and people who just have a job for now.

Good point though.

Walking out of negotiations sounds pretty professional to me.

Good leadership you have there babies!

...and you think I care what sounds professional to you?

The more people like you that cry about our Leadership... the more I know we have the right team in place....

the more I see stupid threats of replacing us with a scab air force... the more I know We are Winning and you are Desperate.

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
...and you think I care what sounds professional to you?

The more people like you that cry about our Leadership... the more I know we have the right team in place....

the more I see stupid threats of replacing us with a scab air force... the more I know We are Winning and you are Desperate.

sorry !!!

I forgot your team is not as educated as ours! Your teamed has failed again. LMAO

Desperate ???? I don't think so.
I bet we will see some more Delta apps soon. hahaha

You keep referencing your education but you are not as educated as I.

If you would like to take the IQ test challenge be my guest.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/superiq/index.jsp

Here are my results. If you who are so much more educated score higher ... please let us know.

Congratulations, xxxxx!
Your IQ score is 140

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back