• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay cuts for Bridgeway employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're right....I dont understand a union that demands a pay package that cost the company 3 times the current pay package.
And you never will. You've only heard company propaganda. We are asking for the 10th percentile in NBAA pay, thats it. Completely fair. Because you cant think for yourself you get on the screwops site, read a little spin by Moisture make a judgement. Look at the numbers. Learn how much an aircraft brings in and where the money goes. Educate yourself. The current pay package is so low that 3 times that amount is whats required. Learn to read through the spin for gods sake.

Just out of curiosity, just how much time do you spend at Bridgeway? Most of us don't have the time for "arse kissing".
I've spent enought time up there know what goes on and that I want no part of it. I avoid that hole like the plague.

Hawk Driver said:
Posted by NJAOwner on another thread:

"Extra Fees to Owners
The company (NJA) as raised the rates to the owners to provide raises for the crews, have they gotten them? NO!!

This is one of the big misconceptions which has been on the board for a long time. The pilots have been told by someone other than the Company, that the Company raised management fees to the owners years ago to pay for the raises to the pilots. HD

I had an owner ask me directly how are negotiations were going and wondered why we had not gotten raises since his owner fees were raised as a result of these raises(in a renewed contract).
Again he said this in the simplest of terms that even I could understand-so this coupled with everyone else saying fees were raised would lead me to believe=
fees were raised and this was the reason they were given.

Bottom line is-bad management, inefficiency, and not negotiating in good faith has led to poor morale which has to equate to a lower level of customer service.

4 years? of negotiating? WTF!

Fly Safe
Chuck

cgmason1 said:
I had an owner ask me directly how are negotiations were going and wondered why we had not gotten raises since his owner fees were raised as a result of these raises(in a renewed contract).
Again he said this in the simplest of terms that even I could understand-so this coupled with everyone else saying fees were raised would lead me to believe=
fees were raised and this was the reason they were given.

Bottom line is-bad management, inefficiency, and not negotiating in good faith has led to poor morale which has to equate to a lower level of customer service.

4 years? of negotiating? WTF!

Fly Safe
Chuck

Basically the same scenario has played out for me also.

Not to mention the 3.75% is slated for pilot salaries, or so the company says.

Minister of Misinformation wrongly posted:

I dont understand a union that demands a pay package that cost the company 3 times the current pay package

You sure you want to stand by this statement?

I see we've read Bob's latest posting. Are you sure Bob has his ducks in a row?

As Paul Harvey would say, better wait for the rest of the story.

There might be 15% max of the pilot group who buy into bridgeway bob's BS. 1% of the pilot group are going to listen to the puzzle palace idiots on this board as well. So in short, 21% of the pilot group might be dumb enough to not seek out the truth.

We have an intelligent pilot group, we don't have intelligent management.

gunfyter said:
The title of this thread is STUPID.

Bridgeway Bob is doing enough to turn folks against us. Don't help him.

Thank you.

Fracster said:
There might be 15% max of the pilot group who buy into bridgeway bob's BS. 1% of the pilot group are going to listen to the puzzle palace idiots on this board as well. So in short, 21% of the pilot group might be dumb enough to not seek out the truth.

We have an intelligent pilot group, we don't have intelligent management.

LOL....anyone else see the humor in this?

Another glaring example of deficiency in basic math. Lord help the negotiators.

Maybe this is why they cant see the 30% increase...

Latest resources

Back