Patriots owner ( Bob Kraft)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerjet

Question for the Frac guys; Is Bob Kraft a Net Jets client? No big reason, we were just mulling it over on another board.....

We sign a little thing that is called a confidentiality agreement. Some clients choose to let NJA use their name in advertisement literature, but other then those folks, we are not supposed to talk about clients.

But I can say, I think he has his own plane. G4 maybe.

As Fozzy said, it would be inappropriate to talk about who flies on our planes.

Next time call Entertainment Tonight, make a few bucks for yourself. dumazz!!!!
I didn't say anything that hundereds of people saw.... and finally, Do you really think that by mentioning a fact will keep the customer from identifying themselves....good luck.....

Next time call Entertainment Tonight, make a few bucks for yourself. dumazz!!!!

I doubt Entertainment Tonight even knows (or cares) who this guy is.

And just because someone flies on a NJs plane, doesnt mean that they own the plane. Very easily can be a friends plane or a business partners plane or .....

gmccrj7, lets not start throwing owner names around. Citation Shares wouldn't appreciate it if we all started throwing their owners names around.

I didn't say anything that hundereds of people saw.... and finally, Do you really think that by mentioning a fact will keep the customer from identifying themselves....good luck.....

Bad call mentioning this at all. Our passengers partially pay for privacy. We should give it to them. Try to be professional.

Latest resources

Back