• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger subdued on SWA flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gives me warm fuzzies to see passengers getting involved in these types of situations. I hope this moron got the living you-know-what kicked out of him. Unfortunately, the story reports him as being held in jail, not a hospital. Oh well.

Maybe next time.

Hope the FA wasn't hurt too badly...

If Southwest doubled their prices, they would improve customer quality by 50%!

If I am ever witness to an obnoxious drunk assaulting, threatening, or otherwise interfering with a flight crew I will try to ensure he gets a trip to the hospital before he gets booked.

And if he goes toward the flightdeck making bizarre comments about the government ... only one of us is getting off alive. :mad:

Enough is enough! I hope they give him all 20 years, plus whatever else the prosecutor can come up with. All federal time, too. No parole. :)

Minh

Snakum said:
If I am ever witness to an obnoxious drunk assaulting, threatening, or otherwise interfering with a flight crew I will try to ensure he gets a trip to the hospital before he gets booked.

And if he goes toward the flightdeck making bizarre comments about the government ... only one of us is getting off alive. :mad:

Enough is enough! I hope they give him all 20 years, plus whatever else the prosecutor can come up with. All federal time, too. No parole. :)

Minh
You're such a love monkey! :)

You're such a love monkey!

That would explain why someone's always trying to spank me. :(

Minh
(Baaaaaaad monkey .... you need a spank'n!)

Snakum said:
That would explain why someone's always trying to spank me. :(

Minh
(Baaaaaaad monkey .... you need a spank'n!)

If you are (or were) infantry - well my guess is he would be in the body bag. I never met a grunt who couldn't whack a pax.

That guy would get a severe beat down iif I was on the plane. No doubt!!! Just like Jay Mohr said "we dont need an air marshall, I am the air marshall"

Latest resources

Back