• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger subdued on SWA flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He'll probably get off with a minimum sentence. They need to throw the book at him. There needs to be a deterrent to this bull. It's just like passengers on DCA flights getting up when they are told to sit down. The plane diverts, passenger is questioned and released. No deterrent.

GopherEvertt? said:
He'll probably get off with a minimum sentence.They need to throw the book at him. There needs to be a deterrent tothis bull. It's just like passengers on DCA flights getting up whenthey are told to sit down. The plane diverts, passenger is questionedand released. No deterrent.

I hate to make an example out of someone, but it needs to bedone. "Up to" 20 years? How about AT LEAST 20 years? With all the sh*t that's been going on, I'm surprised more hasn'thappened (as far as sentencing people).

But you're right, he'll get off with 3-5 plus parole and time for "goodbehavior" (I never understood that one - he's a criminal...how "good"can he be?)

Oh well...

-mini

Hmmm....

Pugh said:
They were too busy strip searching an 86 year old woman.

Half of them were too busy ' breath sniffing ' Flight Crews for alcohol, while the other half brutalized old folks with cattle prods and rubber gloves.
This idiot, 5 terrorist look-alikes, a man twitching with crack withdrawal, 3 business guys on and with coke, a girl with a 2ft hydraulic dildo and 5 'weight' challenged peeps who didn't pay extra, all snuck through the other line.......

KigAir said:
What happend to the crack squad of TSA screeners that are suppose to be screening passengers?

Busy searching the pilots for them nailclippers.

is it just me or are they getting bad publicity from the A&E show they got on.......i know all they show is people having problems with them for sake of making a show but still.......is it just me??

Latest resources

Back