• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger stole my computer!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whenever I think about leaving something laying around in public, I think to myself, would I leave a $100 bill here. If you look at the quality of airline pax these days, its surprising that they are not swiping the seats out of the back.

Pinnacle's policy is no bags in the cockpit that are not required because of weight and balance.

I would just track the person down and take em out. And OJ while you are at it.

(for the record, not serious)

Dungwheat

buckwheat said:
You guys are exactly right. I am a duma** to leave it back there. I always was in a habit of telling my flight attendants that it was back there and most of the time they put their purses on top of it. Well here comes the chain of events flt. att. was running late forgot to tell her about the computer a poof computer gone on the next flight. I do deserved to be rassamboed in the nuts 4 this one but I thought there might be something I could do since the guy in 2B sayed he talked to the guy in 1A about it? Now that gun idea is a dam good idea I was thinking more of duct tape and a cattle prod to the nuts. Any other good ones out there. My parents always seemed to like that one when i was being brought up :) ...... Well fellas I love your info keep it coming it is getting my mind running maybe something will come across that will work. Or maybe I will have call my buddy Tony Saprano and he can get ta cracking some skulls.

SEE YA
Can you say stupied,this is the kind of pilot that Pinnacle Airlines will hire.I would not worry mom and dad will buy you a new computer.
Signed TrailerTrash

Last edited:
be careful, if you push that too far your going to end up getting fired. Contacting pax and accusing them of stuff could get you in trouble. But im sure your pretty pissed and you have a right to be.

For those of you that still have your lap tops, I would HIGHLY suggest you check out this software:
http://www.absolute.com/
If someone steals your computer, the next time they connect to the internet it will log in and report where it is at and contact the police (as long as you report it stolen). They claim they recover 90% of all stolen computers that have their software.
I'm waiting for the day when some scum bag rips off my computer! I'd love to see the look on their face when the cops show up at their door!

Now I'm really confused and a bit worried about your judgment. You normally depended on the F/A's to put handbags on top of the computer and look out for you stuff? Most guys would have figured out after the first week on the job that depending on the Trolley Dolley's for just about anything but a roll in the sack was a waist of time.

Dude,

Stop calling me, you are not getting the computer back... BTW what the hell is "farmanimals.com" all about?

AVDAD said:
Call the guy back in 2A and tell him that the case has been turned over to the FBI because it was on a flight, hard to tell which jurisdiction the theft occurred in. That they have a statement from the guy in 1A that saw him with the computer. Tell me they're pulling the black box to see what's on it as well. He has one chance to return the computer before the case progresses and his a$$ goes to jail. If he gives it back file charges anyway.

The voice of experience,

Avdad

I was thinking the same thing....He'll FedEx it back to you so fast you won't believe it!

ultrarunner said:
I was thinking the same thing....He'll FedEx it back to you so fast you won't believe it!

What are you guys retarded?:p Any self respecting crook (if he even believed you) would just toss the thing in the trash or leave it out in public for someone else to steal. :pimp: Nothing like admitting guilt to such a so called serious offense by sending the stolen merchandise back. WTF? Thats just stooopid.

Latest resources

Back