• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pass travel on DL formalized

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a mainline flight....fine....On my airplane....we have a problem.....Quid pro quo.....

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Tough guy talk. Delta owns your flying. Times are tight. Delta is the gorilla in the room. The chickens are coming home to roost. Glory days came and went at your job in about 7 years. Delta WILL get the pass travel they want out of skywest. It's only a matter of time.

Careful Delta folks you might have a revolt.These carriers that think it's "their flying" even though they are contracted to do DELTA flying will band together and theaten to ban you from their jumpseat like they did at UAL. They will write a elementary school level letter and demanding to be heard and hand it out to you as you board. I will say though that it did come in handy as it gave me something to put my used gum in.

Heyas,

I would invite them to do so. They might wake a giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve.

Nu

Personally I would like to have seen them throw a bone to thier wholly owned's and have same priority sorted my DOH. Or AT LEAST put us ahead of retirees and thier dependants....

One good thing you will like is the Delta Travel net. It is better than what you had with just the stupid NWANREV phone number. You can see much more and make better nrev decisions.

One good thing you will like is the Delta Travel net. It is better than what you had with just the stupid NWANREV phone number. You can see much more and make better nrev decisions.
NWA had more than just the nonrev phone to check flights. The RADAR site was/is really easy to use and was very easy to make decisions with.

You'll get nothing and like it.

Ahh, good ol' NWA style management.

My favorite is "superior performance will be rewarded with the ability to keep your job"

Sure glad it's gonna be different now.....bwahahaha.... BwaHaHaHa

9E and XJ didnt have access to RADAR. Just PARS when at work if you knew the proper codes.

NWA had more than just the nonrev phone to check flights. The RADAR site was/is really easy to use and was very easy to make decisions with.

I don't know what you are talking about. We never had that at Mesaba. My response was to a Mesaba pilot.

Latest resources

Back