Pass the Crow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NO.

Albie, re-interview is nothing more than security check-up, make sure your still you, no DUI, still current, etc.

When SWA begins to interview (not reinterview poolies), will they still use the same old SWA interview technique? Would it be hypocritical to hire a couple of thousand AirTran guys without an interview but still force a SWA interviewee to play the "tell me about a time" mind game?

Note: all of you "the SWA system is perfect because they hired me" guys just lost a major point for argumentation. Obviously, they changed their mind about the perfect SWA candidate.

I predict that the AirTran pilot group will quickly fit into the "culture"; I just hope that their success in integration shows some hiring teams that their input is not as necessary as they believe.

O well now I hit the street with a turboprop type and an "el grande RJ" type - just another mistake in the big mistake that I call my aviation career.
\

Man . . . Sorry to hear it. Hope you can get one of those gummint-paid-fer 737 type ratings, or find something good.

When SWA begins to interview (not reinterview poolies), will they still use the same old SWA interview technique? Would it be hypocritical to hire a couple of thousand AirTran guys without an interview but still force a SWA interviewee to play the "tell me about a time" mind game?

Note: all of you "the SWA system is perfect because they hired me" guys just lost a major point for argumentation. Obviously, they changed their mind about the perfect SWA candidate.

I predict that the AirTran pilot group will quickly fit into the "culture"; I just hope that their success in integration shows some hiring teams that their input is not as necessary as they believe.

You're right enigma. We should save a few bucks on the interviews and just hire anyone who applies.

You owe me nothing. DO NOT put Tobasco on a Whataburger. For $.50 you can put jalapenos. I'm glad we're gonna hire.

Hi!

If U have a -190 type, you can make a LOT of money as a DEC flying in Asia. They have LOTS of -170/175/190 type jobs there.

cliff
MIA

The questions on the SWA interview are pretty much the same as the questions on the AirTran interview. The difference is that AirTran didn't do the crew scenario in front of the paper tiger. I think SWA was still doing that before they stopped interviews.

Latest resources

Back