• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part Time job ideas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I've decided to do is go back for an online MS degree in accounting--couldn't really get it to work any other way with my line-holding schedule. It will take a little over a year to get that completed, but once that is done, then I'll have all kinds of options for part or full-time work. I have no intention whatsoever to get out of flying, but you never know what will happen, and it will be nice to have something other than a useless "aviation science" degree to fall back on.

Crystal Meth, easy to make, rent a house near a JR High school, watch uTube, and whip up a batch, stuff sells its self. Who needs a line when this stuff fills your wallet with cash!
PBR

Part time jobs..one I have thought about that could be a huge money maker.

Curbs in So Calif (20 million live on the South Side of California) usually have the house number, painted on the curb.

Every 5 years or so, the paint fades.

When you drive around, some streets, lots of them have faded letters.

In the past, I have been charged from $10 to $15 for someone to paint new numbers on my curb.

Stencils, Spraypaint, all cheap.
Cash business.
Chances of injury are very low.

Worst part is knocking up doors and having someone say yes. So you get exercise and cash when someone says yes.

Potential, about $100 an hr cash, work when you want to, no set schedule.

Check your local cities for any license, etc required.

Do what I did. Start your own business and get yourself to the point where if you get canned, you'll actually make more money.

And yet, you still keep coming back to flight info and posting.

CVS pharmacy. I work part time on my hard days off and they started me at 10$/hr to stock shelves. Its definitely helping the wife and I pay off some debt. She was laid off recently.

Latest resources

Back