Part-time job ideas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonaVie

MonaVie is based in Salt Lake City. FYI, Salt Lake County and nearby counties in Utah are headquarters for an enormous percentage of MLM businesses, nearly all of which are crooked or scam-based. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's best to steer well clear of these companies. If you should ever get involved with them fromt he business end, at least have the common sense to not drink the Kool-aid (don't believe their incredible claims about what their products can do to cure cancer and other ails)!!

Cure cancer, thats some funny crap. Nothing cures cancer but luck and radiation. Its friggin fruit juice man, 4 ounces is 13 servings of fruit, which the FDA and American Heart Association says a person needs every day, 13-15 servings. Noone gets that. Also, the FDA and American Heart Association just put their stamp of approval on Mona-Vie Pulse, a new product that will be unveiled i na month or so. Good luck getting approval by those two organizations from the diet you eat every day. There are alot of people that have great results from drinking Mona-Vie. My stepfather and ex-girlfriend are two of them.

Yes, 95% of MLM is just a scam, thats why its nice that Mona-Vie was just reveiwed by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), who regulates and shuts down any scam MLM's if need be. The FTC congratulated Mona-Vie for running a quality company with the best compensation plan ever devised.

I'm gonna keep making more and more money with Mona-Vie, with or without the skeptics, doesn't matter to me. A pilots career can end in a second for many reasons, I'm making sure I have a nice income from somewhere else, thats all.

Later.

Let me guess. You get a cut from everyone else you sign up.

Hmmm.

Of course, thats the incentive of the compensation plan. Why do it otherwise, unless you just want to drink it because your smart enough to see the benefits it offers.

If you know someone with minor medical issues like can't sleep well, joint pain, back pain, diabetic, etc... I'll give you some of it for free and I guarantee it helps them. I probably wouldn't have jumped into this if my stepfather and ex-girlfriend didn't tell me they feel better drinking it. I thought it was BS too.

The power of suggestion is pretty strong. Tell someone that a sugar pill will cure all their ills and it might seem to "work" through the brain telling the body it will work.

The power of suggestion is pretty strong. Tell someone that a sugar pill will cure all their ills and it might seem to "work" through the brain telling the body it will work.

When my 66 year old stepfather actually sleeps through the night for the past 6 months and has alot more energy throughout each day and has less joint pain.....thats no sugar pill. And if it is the placebo effect, so be it, he feels better and thats all that matters.

Fly91, Give me a frickin' break! All MLM schemers tout that "at one time, I too was a skeptic". What a dump truck full of crap!

Soap, long distance, sports tickets, home finance, health products, whatever! Mathematically, MLM can never work for your "downline" past a certain point. In other words, MLM is a scam by its very design, period, end of story. I hope the mods delete your shameless attempts at marketing an illegitimate business. No matter how much you tell yourself otherwise, you're no better than a salesman at a shady used car lot.

Life Insurance

I got a life insurance license, learned from a mentor, and continue to sell term-life insurance to folks. I usually sell AIG, and use Allstate for Pilots (believe it or not, Allstate - Lincoln Benefit Life, has the best pilot rates on the market, better than your union and better than AOPA). It's on my schedule, good part-time income, no quotas, no MLM like has been argued on this board - a solid product with a huge market of folks with old policies or in need of a policy.

I have two policies in this week which pay me $$1,400. Again, simple term-life plans, though I can do permanent plans if the need arises, disability, long-term care...but I stick to term life, it's simple, pays well, and many folks need it.

Not the easiest, but it's a legitimate business with a book that I own and can sell. PM me if you want more info, I can tell ya what I did, how I did it, etc.

AZ T

have you guys ever heard of Quixtar?? J/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually had a pilot try to sign me up for that crap a couple of years ago. Started it off with the usual "Hey, some friends and I are starting a really great internet business. Do you want in?". Total BS as usual.

Latest resources

Back