Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

siouxicide

Gimme yo' change
Just wondering if any of you pull a part-time job or know of any good ones with a flexible schedule. I've considered instructing but I'm not so sure about that. Medical transcription might be an option. Another one I'd heard of was a home inspector, but considering today's market that's probably a saturated field. Any ideas are appreciated, especially if it's something I can take on the road with me.

Just wondering if any of you pull a part-time job or know of any good ones with a flexible schedule. I've considered instructing but I'm not so sure about that. Medical transcription might be an option. Another one I'd heard of was a home inspector, but considering today's market that's probably a saturated field. Any ideas are appreciated, especially if it's something I can take on the road with me.

You might have heard of it before, but my pilot friend (Global Express pilot) makes $140,000 a year with his part-part-part-part time side business. I got in to it in February and in about another 4 months I'll probably be making about $35,000 a year with it. I'm a moron for not getting in 15 months ago with him, if I did I'd be making $100,000+ as well.

Mona-Vie....ever heard of it? Its friggin easy and its the real deal, it simply works. I have a couple other friends that make $7,000 per week and growing.

PM me if you want info about it.

I've been writing browser games* (http://www.alaskagameworks.com) and that coupled with a few FSX mods has been enough to also get me a little bit of independent contract work doing beta test and dialog proofreading on 'real' games-- even though my games aren't that good/polished. My profit and revenue numbers are very low, but improving. :)

121 semi-sched cargo :), not corporate, but I assume the base problem is the same... I wouldn't even feel comfortable applying at the corner gas station since I can't guarentee availability.
-TF

*-Actually, I'm procrasinating on reinterfacing DayTrader right now.

Deputy Sheriff... or you can wait tables and start a lame website!

I'd thought about waiting tables but I could never comfortably give them a for sure time and date.
I'd love to do stock trading(yes, even in this market), but I don't have loads of "play money"(thus the PT job). Great risk can bring great reward, but I'm not going to subject the rest of my family to that risk.
NCherches, I was thinking of starting a website called FBO Hotties Gone Wild. Now, if I only knew some hotties...or even how to set up a website.

Last edited:
I'm getting some PM's about Mona-Vie. Its perfect for pilots, and we have a ton of them who are doing this with us. I'll be sending free product and literature out next week to a bunch of people around the country, if you're interested let me know and I'll send you some stuff.

Its the real deal if you want to make $200, $400, $500, $1,000 or much more per week and literally not have to put any time into it. Sell nothing and the best thing, you can go away on a 30 day trip out of the country and you still make the money without having to do a thing while you're away. Once you reach a certain level, the money never stops. I waited a year to get in on it and I'm kicking myself every day for it.

I'm getting some PM's about Mona-Vie. Its perfect for pilots, and we have a ton of them who are doing this with us. I'll be sending free product and literature out next week to a bunch of people around the country, if you're interested let me know and I'll send you some stuff.

Its the real deal if you want to make $200, $400, $500, $1,000 or much more per week and literally not have to put any time into it. Sell nothing and the best thing, you can go away on a 30 day trip out of the country and you still make the money without having to do a thing while you're away. Once you reach a certain level, the money never stops. I waited a year to get in on it and I'm kicking myself every day for it.

Wow! - never work and make $7000/week selling juice?

Something just doesn't seem right about this. Do nothing and make 1000's a week??? If it is such an easy money-maker, then why isn't everyone doing it??

Latest resources

Back