• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part-time job ideas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might have heard of it before, but my pilot friend (Global Express pilot) makes $140,000 a year with his part-part-part-part time side business. I got in to it in February and in about another 4 months I'll probably be making about $35,000 a year with it. I'm a moron for not getting in 15 months ago with him, if I did I'd be making $100,000+ as well.

Mona-Vie....ever heard of it? Its friggin easy and its the real deal, it simply works. I have a couple other friends that make $7,000 per week and growing.

PM me if you want info about it.

I will offer from myself to you all one uneducated boy’s opinion of Mona-Vie. I think it is a modern day medicine show and some folks are riding off in the wagon, I mean fancy sports cars and tropical vacations.

Not only will it cure all of your ills, you will get rich selling $40.00 dollar bottles of this “cure all” to your friends. If you check out their website, it talks about all the money you will make selling this product but they want you unofficially to tout the unsubstantiated health benefits. That is my impression after being pitched and checking out the materials and website.

If I had a cure for the world, I would be promoting its health benefits and the money would come rolling in.

So if you think this might be a good gig for you and you can get past what I would term duping yourself and your friends and your family, then have at it. Check out the following links and then check out Mona-Vie and see if you see what I see.

As to the product itself, I like it and would buy it for $5.00 but I really have to hand it to the parties who came up with this great opportunity to promote health and wealth. Bet they are flying part 91 or Netjets.

These are not comparisons to Mona-Vie but if you check them out first, I think you will be humored.

I suggest you play this song in one tab and look at the following links and then check out the Mona-Vie sites and see if you come to the same conclusion I did. But by all means, go to one of their parties. Great Koolaid they are serving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vJUadjdmo

Similar to the fabled gypsy bands of old Europe, medicine shows were traveling horse and buggy teams which peddled miracle medications and other products between various entertainment acts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_show

Medicine Show
http://www.sideshowworld.com/BE-MPRs.html

No joke here. This is just my personal opinion and I don’t want to get in a pissing match with Fly91 as he is much smarter than me. Standing down now.

Wow! - never work and make $7000/week selling juice?

I used to be a skeptic, perhaps the biggest one for a year. Not any more, now I'm part of it. I will be a Ruby in 4-5 months. Now the only skeptics I see are the morons who don't get in on something so easy to do and so obviously good for you.....just because they think it's too good to be true. Its not a scam, its an actual company that has an amazing product that does alot of people good. And god for bid you make a little money spreading the business around. Hell, they made $1 billion in 3 years, it took Microsoft 6 years to do that.

Look, its hard to get it into peoples heads that they can make alot of money with it, forget about my friend John who is making $7,000 a week, forget about my other friend that makes $17,000 a week, but do think about all the people making just $300-$1,000 a week extra money for doing nothing more than talking to people about it. Its pretty nice to have your rent and car paid for each month.

FACT is, only the people with half a brain that can listen and understand how healthy it is will drink it, and soon realize that all they have to do is share it with other people and explain the business opportunity to them and they will make quite alot of money with it.

And if someone has a financial heartache over joining for a ridiculously low cost of $39.00 and buying whatever product they want per month to give out to people to sign them up as distributors...you've certainly got other problems and issues in your life that you need to address. How many idiots, like ME, go out and spend $150.00+ on alcohol over a weekend and thats horrible for you. Or what about the people who smoke and spend $100.00+ a month and they are killing themsleves. Its funny.

Bottom line...I can care less if anyone wants to do this, their loss, but for the people who do want to give it a go, there's alot of help to be given by me and the people above me that make the huge money.

Not only will it cure all of your ills, you will get rich selling $40.00 dollar bottles of this “cure all” to your friends.

This is where you are wrong, but you're in the majority too. Everyone, like me, was a skeptic at first. Nobody ever said it will cure anything, its simply a health drink that gives you what you can never get in the course of day of eating. And its spreading like wildfire through the USA and 8 other countries.

Look, I'm in pretty good shape, I've been drinking it every day for 6 months....I don't feel a damn thing. But my stepfather was a borderline diabetic with joint pain and couldn't sleep very well. Over-all he feels alot better now. He only drinks it, he doesn't have anything to do with the business end of it. My ex-girlfriend, high blood pressure for 12 years of her life has been told by her doctor to take half a pill a day for her blood pressure and she feels better every day too. She also just drinks it.

No joke here. This is just my personal opinion and I don’t want to get in a pissing match with Fly91 as he is much smarter than me. Standing down now.

No pissing match. There will always be people who either can't do this business because they just aren't smart enough to see the light or they just hate things like this because they think they're getting dooped. Yet, those same fools will smoke, drink alcohol, do drugs, eat like idiots every day with bad diets and fast food....good luck to them. Also, someone can do this without spending one penny more than the $39.00 to join. Boy, thats a big scam!!!

I signed a pilot up today, he's not stupid, he's smart because he at least wants to drink it for himself. If he signs people up down the road, he'll make money for it. Wow, what a scam. Pepsi, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Budweiser...they all take your money for a complete CRAP product and they don't pay you anything for it. Real smart some people are.....lol.

Something just doesn't seem right about this. Do nothing and make 1000's a week??? If it is such an easy money-maker, then why isn't everyone doing it??

Nonbody said DO NOTHING, thats just stupid.

Honest answer is: Most people, especially Americans, are LAZY, want to hit a lottery, want the easy money to roll in NOW not later on, want to do the least work for the most money.....etc.....

It takes some work in the beginning, but hardly any at all. It amounts to a couple hours a week. Over a year or so people are making between $300-$1,000 per week. The aggressive people are making SICK money, upwards of $3,000-$5,000 a week.

Thats why everyone isn't doing it. Most people are simply lazy bastards.

Livestock or NCherches, can you point me in the direction of how to build a website? I use a Mac if that makes a difference. I would think if you can get something that gets enough attention, you can attract sponsors, and although I'm a bit naive, I believe ads are where the money's at, no? Thanks

What exactly is it that you are looking for. I design websites and do SEO/Internet marketing on the side, not on Mac though.

Send me a PM with your questions.

I am getting ready to launch a new product website so you all may want to get in on the ground floor. The site is only going to sell yellow crocs and fruity beer of the month. G200 is my first distributor. :laugh:

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonaVie

MonaVie is based in Salt Lake City. FYI, Salt Lake County and nearby counties in Utah are headquarters for an enormous percentage of MLM businesses, nearly all of which are crooked or scam-based. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's best to steer well clear of these companies. If you should ever get involved with them fromt he business end, at least have the common sense to not drink the Kool-aid (don't believe their incredible claims about what their products can do to cure cancer and other ails)!!

Nonbody said DO NOTHING, thats just stupid.

Honest answer is: Most people, especially Americans, are LAZY, want to hit a lottery, want the easy money to roll in NOW not later on, want to do the least work for the most money.....etc.....

It takes some work in the beginning, but hardly any at all. It amounts to a couple hours a week. Over a year or so people are making between $300-$1,000 per week. The aggressive people are making SICK money, upwards of $3,000-$5,000 a week.

Thats why everyone isn't doing it. Most people are simply lazy bastards.

Let me guess. You get a cut from everyone else you sign up.

Hmmm.

What exactly is it that you are looking for. I design websites and do SEO/Internet marketing on the side, not on Mac though.

Send me a PM with your questions.

I am getting ready to launch a new product website so you all may want to get in on the ground floor. The site is only going to sell yellow crocs and fruity beer of the month. G200 is my first distributor. :laugh:

and I will throw them through those junk windows you sell.

:nuts:

One can also try RapidWeaver on a MAC - its pretty basic, but very easy.

Latest resources

Back