Part 135 Job in Florida

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't necessarily disagree with you.

I've worked at 135 operations, so I know that regardless what stuff I gave the crew, it's up to the Capt to operate in a safe manner according to the regs, and whether I wanted to believe it or not, lives were not at stake based on what job I did. I took down times, planned swaps, and refiled flight plans with ATC when they dropped. That's it. Of course, the mentioned position has some additional duties.

I appreciate that people are fighting for higher salaries, I really do. I guess I'm getting so tired of pilots just practically killing each other because they "drag the industry down", "are scum that took the lowest possible pay", etc ad nauseum, and it has just started sounding like that in here.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I just thought you were trying to justify the crappy pay. Even fuelers can put a flight in jeopardy and lives in danger. I know that the Capt. is ultimately responsible but knowledgable folks on the ground can catch mistakes. That was my point that ANYONE involved in a flight from ramper to captain deserves more than an increment over minimum wage. Otherwise we can flip burgers and sleep better at night, the most damage we can cause is a stomach ache through a screw-up. I am angry at these companies that assume they will recruit good people for $12/hr. It shows they are not really interested in safety but just an azz to warm a chair. Nothing personal against you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back