• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part 135 First Officer Interns Wanted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually I think this is an example to be followed and emulated. To that end I am introducing my very own intern program.

Interns will be given direct, on the job experience in the lucrative domestic helper field. You will be introduced to concepts such as proper bathroom scrubbing, floor mopping, and bed-making all while working in a very well-established and challenging high-grime environment. After completion of my program, you may be eligible for interview with major domestic helper companies.

Cleaning opportunities are sold in blocks of 100 hours for the special internet-only price of $4000. Interns are responsible for their own housing, food, and transportation however special company-provided double-occupancy rates are available for female interns meeting certain other minimum qualifications. This is offered in conjuction with our "ho" intern program, working synergistically with the the domestic-helper program and adding another valuable skill-set which dramatically increases your future income potential. This program adds only $2000 to the cost, plus half the rent. Dual-use knee-pads are availble for only $50 at the company store.

I guess the bar just gets lower and lower! I am not even sure if its a bar anymore, looks more like line below the ground. At least they're willing to admit when things turn around, you'll be on the first flight out of Dodge--points for that!

If anyone is looking for a way to gain some great part 135, all-weather experience in multi-turbine equipment, this would be a good opportunity. Get the experience now so when things turn around, you'll be in a good position to land a decent job. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I thought this needed some editing. The corrections are in bold type:

If anyone is looking for a way to gain some great [by great I mean indentured servant] part 135 [more like 134 and a half], all-weather experience [chief said he doesn’t care if there’s 250 miles of thunderstorms and no way around, you go!] in multi-turbine equipment [Two of our engines really only equal one and a half—what I meant was MEL turbine, as in at least 14 Minimum Equipment List Items] this would be a good opportunity [If by good you mean paying for your own slavery…sure]. Get the experience now so when things turn around [when Wal-Mart is hiring greeters], you'll be in a good position [everyone will know you paid for your time] to land a decent job [If you’re not dead from this one] . If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. [I am earning a commission for each sucker, oops I meant dumba$$ pilot I bring in the door]

Actually I think this is an example to be followed and emulated. To that end I am introducing my very own intern program.

Interns will be given direct, on the job experience in the lucrative domestic helper field. You will be introduced to concepts such as proper bathroom scrubbing, floor mopping, and bed-making all while working in a very well-established and challenging high-grime environment. After completion of my program, you may be eligible for interview with major domestic helper companies.

Cleaning opportunities are sold in blocks of 100 hours for the special internet-only price of $4000. Interns are responsible for their own housing, food, and transportation however special company-provided double-occupancy rates are available for female interns meeting certain other minimum qualifications. This is offered in conjuction with our "ho" intern program, working synergistically with the the domestic-helper program and adding another valuable skill-set which dramatically increases your future income potential. This program adds only $2000 to the cost, plus half the rent. Dual-use knee-pads are availble for only $50 at the company store.

Haha!

Don't think I want to apply for the FO intern - it sounds a bit dubious - however ackattacker's offer might be a go-er. I don't quite meet all the requirements but if I paid for my own gender reassignment surgery would that be OK?

I think I'm starting to hate aviation.

Go to college, get a degree in computer science and you'll never have to deal with such ******************************baggery.

Bahhhhaaahaahaa I got laid off in April, have a degree, a computer programming degree, all sorts of Microsoft and Cisco certifications and cant find a job that pays better than the mid 40's..... talk about lowering the bar so the heck with that advice... I hate the IT industry too! Same everywhere...

Latest resources

Back