Parking at LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avi8er408

I will be working out of LAX soon, just wondering anyone can give me any info on parking at LAX. I will be working for Netjets, so i guess i will not have an airport badge. Is there cheap self parking? or is there some type of employee parking for pilots who do not have an LAX airport badge?

At one time (2 years ago, and this may still be the case) the LAX Parking Authority, Located under the Parking structure across from Terminal 1 or 2. (it used to be called 5 Star Parking), would sell yearly passes for the Employee "B" Lot (111th and Aviation) for about $130/yr (Cheap!).

Be nice and explain that you FLY (not commute) out of LAX and would like to get an Annual Employee "B" Lot Pass.

Give it a shot It may still work. The "B" lot has buses that run every 10 minutes 24 hours a day and the "B" Employee Lot is located just behind the regular "B" Lot parking, an easy walk to the buses. Plenty of Security, I parked there on and off for 15 years and never had a problem.

At one time (2 years ago, and this may still be the case) the LAX Parking Authority, Located under the Parking structure across from Terminal 1 or 2. (it used to be called 5 Star Parking), would sell yearly passes for the Employee "B" Lot (111th and Aviation) for about $130/yr (Cheap!).

Be nice and explain that you FLY (not commute) out of LAX and would like to get an Annual Employee "B" Lot Pass.

Give it a shot It may still work. The "B" lot has buses that run every 10 minutes 24 hours a day and the "B" Employee Lot is located just behind the regular "B" Lot parking, an easy walk to the buses. Plenty of Security, I parked there on and off for 15 years and never had a problem.

Just to add what he said.

The office is located on the ground level of the garage, across from terminal 2. (door is close to the airport street). The ladies in there are very nice, and it should be no problem to get the pass.

Last time I purchased the pass, it was $180/yr.

The parking lot is close to The Proud Bird restaurant. (you fly over it on short final for 25L).

This bus is for both the airport employees as well as passengers. The lots are separated by a fence.

My car was never damaged there, but I have heard others complain.

Latest resources

Back