Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parker, biting off more than he can chew?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somehow reminds me of that moonlight madness episode of Married with Children....

"Get it? Moonlight....wolves.....shoes...."

Sorry, but the symbolism behind protesting infront of an abandoned building is just waaaay too intellectual for me.

Somehow reminds me of that moonlight madness episode of Married with Children....

"Get it? Moonlight....wolves.....shoes...."

Sorry, but the symbolism behind protesting infront of an abandoned building is just waaaay too intellectual for me.

I guess thinking that your headquarters could be abandoned, just like the Crystal Palace and all of those jobs, is too tough for you. Yeah..... The people in ATL can understand it, and the local Congressmen and Senators too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Okay, not trying to give Parker too much credit but I don't see his statement about not fighting DAL management as anything more than a statement of the obvious. In other words, the statements "we are committed to this" and "we won't fight DAL managment" aren't the slightest bit contradictory. He wants this to happen but realizes that if DAL management can't be convinced to get on board it's not worth the fight. Sounds pretty realistic to me.

So GL, do you still think this buyout/merger will go through? You seem to be vacillating.

Last edited:
The Crystal Palace being abandoned...yes...makes sense to me...why would one airline have two main operating centers? Sure theres more than one person working in those centers but uh hello? Merger? No, its not fair that those people lost their jobs but life isn't fair. Get over it. If my current position was moved to Atlanta...do you think I'd care? A job is a job. I'll move or apply for a job elsewhere in the company. It's not like the people working in the Crystal Palace didn't have a heads up that their building was going bye-bye.

I guess thinking that your headquarters could be abandoned, just like the Crystal Palace and all of those jobs, is too tough for you. Yeah..... The people in ATL can understand it, and the local Congressmen and Senators too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee trying to save management jobs.....priceless lol.

You don't get it either. (hard to believe) It was a photo op for the local (ATL) press. It was to energize the folks back in GA. Get it yet? We showed a vacant building that ONCE was their headquarters. See how they just left town? They could do that in ATL too, and we employ thousands of people in ATL. Any luck figuring it out yet?

Bye Bye--General Lee

How in the world did you energize anyone back in GA. I live there and have not heard anything about it. Oh man you really energized us folks in Ga. Don't you get it hu, don't you get it. Nothing you guys do is going to make a diff. The creditors are going to decide your fate. When you GET THAT life will be much better.

Isn't it,though?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Lee has a lot to say, and it seems he replies to everyone. People seem to dog him when they have no answers to his debate issues. That is sad. You too PHXFLYR. You seem to cave when you can't reply to him also. He does seem outlandish a lot, but most of the time he has good points. And, he is entertaining.

How in the world did you energize anyone back in GA. I live there and have not heard anything about it. Oh man you really energized us folks in Ga. Don't you get it hu, don't you get it. Nothing you guys do is going to make a diff. The creditors are going to decide your fate. When you GET THAT life will be much better.

Who are the creditors again? I thought General Lee listed them as mostly friends who want a long term relationship with Delta. Maybe you should look into that a bit closer.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back