• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Paris Unrest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, I was hoping this thread would have some pictures of Paris getting out of bed or something. Guess I better get with current events.

FJ

I don't have any info about Paris or the riots, but I heard a great quote the other day.

"Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordian. You just leave a bunch of useless noise behind!"

Last edited:
Paris Unrest? This sucks...

When I saw the headline to this thread "Paris Unrest"...I thought that maybe Paris Hilton had come out with another instructional video. But, instead we are talking about how the frogs and their self-viewed utopic society has problems like anywhere else? Geeze...I thought we were gonna talk about something important.

Next time I see a headline reading "Mary Kate and Ashley", I won't jump at the chance to talk about teenage hot twins...it'll probably be about something as inconsequential as beer bottles being thrown against the arc d'triomphe...

Yeah, I guess allowing thousands and thousands of North African and middle eastern immigrants into your country in return for oil rights is a testament to the Frenchies superior culture. Nothing like having a a huge underclass of islamic extremists living in the city with an average unemployment rate of 50 percent. Paris is a beautiful city but they have a huge huge problem brewing over there and it will be interesting to see how long the governments current views on immigration last.

I think the Gov't will eventually run away and wait for us to save them.....again. I don't know about oil, but the price of pastries may go down a bit.

boost said:
Yeah, I guess allowing thousands and thousands of North African and middle eastern immigrants into your country in return for oil rights is a testament to the Frenchies superior culture. Nothing like having a a huge underclass of islamic extremists living in the city with an average unemployment rate of 50 percent. Paris is a beautiful city but they have a huge huge problem brewing over there and it will be interesting to see how long the governments current views on immigration last.

CNN ran a story that talked about the rapidity of movement and communications on the part of the "impoverished" rioters. It stated that they were using cars and scooters to move between attacks and communicated using cell phones and email.

Poverty just ain't what it used to be.

bearcat said:
I don't know about oil, but the price of pastries may go down a bit.

When I saw the headline to this thread "Paris Unrest"...I thought that maybe Paris Hilton had come out with another instructional video.

You guys are absolutely, positively killin' me ovah heah . . . .

Boost,
That was the dumbest S---T I have read in a while.
Stick to checking essential,

I am out,
Later,

Isla Mujeres said:
Boost,
That was the dumbest S---T I have read in a while.
Stick to checking essential,

I am out,
Later,

I guess that is all you have to say when you try to defend the indefensible. He was 100% right, and you obviously don't have anything to refute it with.

You're "out" alright. Out of your mind.

Crews Told Not To Leave Hotel

US Airways is telling CDG layover crews not to leave the hotel under any circumstances, day or night. The particular hotel has hundreds of airline crews and is in a very safe part of the 14th arrondissment. Personally, I think it's overkill and I wouldn't hesitate to walk around Paris with the crowds during the day.

Latest resources

Back