• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am Clipper Connection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Geronimo how's my boy PV doing? He working anymore or just hanging out with his kid?

Ask him about his seagull haircut.

I am not on Airliners.net

Say what you want. I will be any of you that PAN AM Will get off here. And if Vegas-Myrtle Beach-Dulles-Cincy/Atlantic ring a bell you may figure out the 3 airlines talkin with YNG..

Anyways this board is full of union lovin folks and I don't care what you all say. This area has potential. 8 million people within an hour. So air passenger service is very likely at YNG..

Go ahead and keep going off on me. I could careless... This site stinks and some good boards are USFlying and JetPhotos

YNGAirport said:
I am not on Airliners.net

Say what you want. I will be any of you that PAN AM Will get off here. And if Vegas-Myrtle Beach-Dulles-Cincy/Atlantic ring a bell you may figure out the 3 airlines talkin with YNG..

Anyways this board is full of union lovin folks and I don't care what you all say. This area has potential. 8 million people within an hour. So air passenger service is very likely at YNG..

Go ahead and keep going off on me. I could careless... This site stinks and some good boards are USFlying and JetPhotos

LOL.......

More good info about your shining star:

Pan Am is foggy about its financials

By Tim Logan
Times Herald-Record
[email protected]

Stewart Airport – It seems Stewart's newest airline doesn't know how much money it's got in the bank.
Boston-Maine Airways, which runs Pan Am Clipper Connection, admitted Tuesday that it filed false financial statements with the federal government earlier this year.
The news came in a letter to the U. S. Department of Transportation, which is weighing Pan Am's request to add four Boeing 727s to its fleet. Those extra planes would let the tiny airline add service at Stewart.
In the letter, lawyer Robert Culliford wrote that a former senior vice president, John Nadolny, had submitted falsified bank statements as part of the airline's application. The statements indicated that Boston-Maine had $6.7 million in capital reserves, more than the $4.7 million required by the DOT for the new planes.
The lawyer's letter didn't say how much Boston-Maine actually has in the bank, just that there was a "significant discrepancy." It plans to file new statements soon.
Boston-Maine officials didn't return calls yesterday. But Culliford wrote that Nadolny, who left the company in June, acted alone and that senior management reacted with "shock and astonishment," when they learned the news.
Hogwash, says the Air Line Pilots Association, which has been fighting Boston-Maine since it laid off dozens of pilots last fall and wants the airline grounded entirely.
"This is a systematic problem," said Marcus Migliore, an attorney for the ALPA. "They're trying to blame this on Mr. Nadolny and scapegoat him."
Since Pan Am arrived at Stewart last month, it's had a bumpy ride.
The carrier had hoped to have one or two new planes flying by now. Instead, it's been hit with delays and had to reroute some flights through multiple cities.
Stewart spokeswoman Tanya Vanasse declined to comment on the airline's latest troubles.
John D'Ambrosio, president of the Orange County Chamber of Commerce, said he's met Boston-Maine CEO David Fink several times and was impressed.
"I'd find it hard to believe that he would condone anything like that," D'Ambrosio said. "David Fink is a business person. My opinion is that he's an honest business person."
Still, the incident gives Fink's airline a black eye. And if it drives Pan Am out of business, that would be bad news for Stewart, said Richard O'Beirne, an officer with the Stewart Regional Alliance.
"We just don't need another carrier that came and went," he said. "It's just depressing as hell if, in fact, they can't make it."

Last edited:
YNGAirport said:
I am not on Airliners.net. Say what you want. I will be any of you that PAN AM Will get off here.

You have alot to learn Young grasshopper....

BTW i just looked at PAs credit rating if i was to lease them a 727, and lets just its interesting lol .... just not in a good way

I was working at MHT when Pan Am was flying in there. Their flights were always late, and they would cancel about 50% of their flights. USAir did their ground handling, and PanAm would not send them notices when they were sending flights, so they would have planes show up when there were no gates available, or no personell available. They even sent an aircraft at 0100 after USAir said there would be no gate available, and no one there to work the flight. They ended up sitting on the taxiway for an hour, then flew to PSM and put everyone up in a hotel, then flew them back in the AM. Then they stopped flying, and a week later announced they were dropping MHT, and ended up owing my company alot for fuel, and USAir for ground service. Thats what you get when a guy that owns a railroad thinks he can run an airline.

I hope Wiggins got their cash from PanSCAm for the fuel. Or was that before they shafted the union and shut down the last operation? Go figure, they decide to go to the airports with unproven PAX loads, but completly F-up a good, almost sure thing like ManchVegas. What were the dates that they operated in MHT?

It's quite sad. It would be nice to have a locally operated airline north of Boston, but obviously ain't the case with this outfit. My bet: 2 years and they will be all done, permanently.

I forget the exact dates, but they ran J31's for a while spring/summer 2003, then dropped them, and started with 727's around december 2003, and that lasted until March 2004 or so. They did SFB and MYR with the 727's, and at best they would fill up half a plane, and that was during school vacation when everyone elses loads were 100%+.

Hey YNG:

I have to give you credit for your hometown pride, no problem there. But,, you really should do some research before you hang you hat with a scuzzball outfit like the "new" Pan Am.
You know, fight the battles you can win.
Everybody loves to see economic development in their communities, but sometimes the promise will not live up to its potential. Look, if someone came to town and promised to open up a Chinease Restaurant and hire 40 employees with a super payroll, everybody would be pleased, right?
What if the proprietor was Jeffery Dalhmer and the name was One Yung Guy Restaurant. You want whats on his table?
Pan Am will suck your city dry and leave without paying its bills. And blame the city for its woes.
They have done it before, and they will do it again.

I realize this area is taking a major crazy shot with Pan Am and its future is extremely uncertain; but again over 7,000 people beleive in it and are flying it outta YNG When it begins....It has hired 2 people so far to train as flight attendants and they have bought a lotta stuff for the airport.

Anyways I am sorry for being a jackass; but I am one OPTIMISTIC Person.

Latest resources

Back