• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am Clipper Connection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never wanted to be in a union. Never have ever liked unions. They are run by jerks and they are like Hitler to Nazi's.....

I am proud of how I crossed and it has made me so much better now!

Scab. FING SCAB

Only thing worse than a scab?

A SCAB who's proud to be a SCAB

Video: CLICK HERE:: [URL=http://www.wytv.com/news....deo=YHI[/URL]]http://www.wytv.com/news/local/1738212.html?video=YHI[/URL]

The Western Reserve Port Authority wants to give you more reasons to book a flight out of the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport.
As Peggy Sinkovich reports, the Port Authority is hoping to soon give out value packages to those booking a flight on Pan Am.
If you are flying out of the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, officials want to give you one more thing to put in your suitcase, and this is something you won't want to leave without.
The CVB wants to provide a valu pak to each passenger on a Pan Am flight leaving from Youngstown.
Billie Jo Zimmerman of the Trumbull Tourism and Information Center says, "The valu pak we want to give will give discounts to hotel, attractions, restaurants anything tourism related, that would draw visitors to there."
Valu paks will also be available for our area, these paks will include discount tickets for area attractions like Wagon Trail Animal Park.
Zimmerman said that each valu pak will have a value from $700 to $1500.
Officials are hoping the paks will encourage people to fly out of the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport.
Trumbull County Commissioner Dan Polivka says, "The value paks, everyone is looking for a deal and I think this is going to be a great incentive for people to come to our area and utilize our airport.."
In the next few weeks, Zimmerman plans to meet with visitor boards in Florida, Puerto Rico, Boston and New York in hopes of promoting the Mahoning Valley.
Alex Bertok of Wagon Trails Animal Park says, "I think it's a wonderful idea to promote the area if we all work together, I think that's what we would ask for."
Will the valu paks be good on only certain flights?
The valu paks will be good for all Pan Am flights going to Florida, Puerto Rico, Boston and New York.
We were also told that officials are hoping to have the paks in place when the flights start in November.

This is a great idea for people to use the airline. Though they did not add it to the story posted; they did talk with the sales man for the airport and they said they were in talks with 3 more airlines with a demonstration to Delta last week and one this or next week.

YA.. SCAB you want! Unions are gay!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THREE F*%&ING PAGES OF THIS CRAP!

It's Diesel's fault. I saw his name here and thought it had some credibility. I guess even the best can get sucked into a BS thread... ;) TC

YNGAirport said:
I am for the NONUNION Airlines.

Yeah, because they've been so successful in the past. :rolleyes: I mean, who can forget PeopleExpress or New York Air? Actually, come to think of it, almost everyone has forgotten about them. They were praised by the newspapers, by TV, by anti-union morons like yourself, and by everyone in between. Of course, they're long since gone. I guess you just can't make any money flying a 747 from New York to London when you only charge $99 for a seat, no matter how underpaid and mistreated your non-union workers are. You'll soon find out that you can't make any money flying a 727 into a hole like YNG either.

Frickin' SCAB.

Last edited:
That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back....

Latest resources

Back