• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PAN-AM B707 Movie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:eek: Wait......no one wearing cutoff jeans or pajamas on the airplane? No one cussing out the ticket agent?? No one trying to bring their pet hermit crab on the flight?? No drunks?? NO TSA??

I'll also guess the pilots werent up front bi***ing about concessions, bankruptcy and some new regional startup flying 90 seaters for 50 seat pay!!

Man...talk about the Golden Years of aviation!

It's amazing how little progress has been made in a positive direction since 1954, and how much we've moved in the wrong direction, isn't it?

for 12 minutes and 30 seconds, I enjoyed the thought of flying for a living. Then the movie ended and it was back to the real world.

Flic1 said:
:eek: Wait......no one wearing cutoff jeans or pajamas on the airplane? No one cussing out the ticket agent?? No one trying to bring their pet hermit crab on the flight?? No drunks?? NO TSA??

I'll also guess the pilots werent up front bi***ing about concessions, bankruptcy and some new regional startup flying 90 seaters for 50 seat pay!!
i love watching the videos in the days of yore when people actually dressed up nicely to fly. everyone was clean-cut and proper, very polite, and there wasn't the riff-raff we have now :( life ALWAYS seems so much simpler when looking back a few decades. i wonder if people back in the 50's thought that the 1890's were the best years of their lives... the Golden Age.

ok, i actually watched the whole video just now, and i have a few thoughts. the plane that they featured, is that the same concept as the A380 that everyone sees with the duty-free shop and lounges? or did those old 707's really have multiple HUGE 'powder rooms', massively spacious seats, and dining service like i saw in the video? and lounges too?!? also, did you guys see the stewardess light the guy's cigarette? LOL!!! all i'd like nowadays is a pillow, and sometimes THAT'S asking too much!!!

man, i'm living in the wrong era...

Latest resources

Back