• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Palwaukee Flyers Mgmt hits new low!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A few years age we had pilot back get hired at SWA after a bad PRIA from a 135 dirt bag that he had worked at before coming to USA Jet. If you can fly, are trainable and pleasant to be around, I doubt it will have any effect on your getting the job. Write a letter to the airline; explain what you have explained here. If the airline is messed up enough to go by a single PRIA like that, then you do not want to work there. Try someplace else.

A few years age we had pilot back get hired at SWA after a bad PRIA from a 135 dirt bag that he had worked at before coming to USA Jet. If you can fly, are trainable and pleasant to be around, I doubt it will have any effect on your getting the job. Write a letter to the airline; explain what you have explained here. If the airline is messed up enough to go by a single PRIA like that, then you do not want to work there. Try someplace else.

The man is absolutely right , I have a friend who left Northworst, not the feeders, to go work for southwest. northworst said he was not eligible for rehire because he left before probation was up. southwest just told him to find somebody at northworst who can verify his position and he would be okay. he did and southwest hired him. the difference between a okay company and a great company.

Latest resources

Back