Palwaukee Flyers Mgmt hits new low!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cambereffect

Alright so Flyers "Management" aka good old Jim, has hit a new low.
I called a good friend tonight to ask him how he was doing in ground school etc and he tells me the latest crap that Jim has pulled...
So my buddy filled out his PRIA forms and all that. HR for his regional called him to say that Jim wrote down that he had fired my buddy from his instructor postion a year and a half ago... This person personally gave his two weeks notice (I saw it), worked the last two weeks there, and even rented an aircraft from PF after he was done there, so he left on good terms, but apparently, Jim, being the 3 year old he is, decided to potentially f-up this guys career by falsifing documents saying he fired him. My buddy has worked at another place before this curren tone and the last comapny had a really hard time contacting Jim. I am just lost of words with amazment and anger towards the whole thing. Unbelievable. So now my buddy has been trying to reach him with many calls but no answers, same with the hr department at his regional, they keep calling but Jim won't answer anything. How nutless is that?

One question for the people who might still be around that place, is it still open? I heard from somebody who went there recently that it looked like the place was packed up?

Jim has definetly hit a new low, way to go buddy (and Time2spare, don't even respond, I know you're not Jim ;) I have my "Golden" info on that if you see what I mean :) )

Sounds just like George from Cleveland Airsports at BKL. He went out of his way to sabotage the career paths of a few of his former instructors (myself included).

Also sounds a lot like Larry and his clan who run T&G flying club in Cleveland. To be honest I'm suprised I got out of that place alive.

There's a website, unfortunately I can't remember the URL, where you can have this company ship a rancid poo to the target of your choice. Maybe Jim should get a nice valentine's present.

So my buddy filled out his PRIA forms and all that. HR for his regional called him to say that Jim wrote down that he had fired my buddy from his instructor postion a year and a half ago... This person personally gave his two weeks notice (I saw it), worked the last two weeks there, and even rented an aircraft from PF after he was done there, so he left on good terms, but apparently, Jim, being the 3 year old he is, decided to potentially f-up this guys career by falsifing documents saying he fired him.
I hate to hear of stories like this. I hope it's not true.

Providing reports on prior workers that have even a hint of untruth can be disastrous. I've hear of former employees taking legal action and winning large settlements.

I've hear of former employees taking legal action and winning large settlements.

Yeah it might go that way but I can't really talk about that.

Anybody who would do this is just a jealous, immature son of a gun who wishes they were flying something better then their school's 150

I would definitely take legal action against this toolbag. You can't just mess with peoples careers like that.

Yeah but honestly, if you sued the guy what would you get? There can't be a whole lot of assets in this DB's operation. Granted, you'd have the satisfaction of slapping the guy around, but would it be worth the legal expense?

A couple of years ago Jim sued the owner of a rival flight training operation at PWK for libel - specifically, the rival was referring people to the "Beware of this flight school..." thread here on Flightinfo, which by then consisted of page after page of dissatisfied CFI's and others.

Well, the suit went nowhere and was eventually dismissed, but not before Jim's rival agonized and worried that the whole thing would drive him to bankruptcy.

My point: if the subject of THIS thread is anywhere close to true, that CFI should definitely at least consult with a good attorney or two, just to see where he stands.

Check Your Facts... and your spelling....

Cambereffect is, in fact wrong regarding the instructor he's refering too. The former instructor is, in fact training in ground school for that airline. The HR issue was corrected. I checked it out.

Also, leagle is wrong. A Memorandum of Judgement, No. 06 CH 00856 issued on June 12, 2007 in favor of Palwaukee Flyers was issued. They WON their liable suit in the amount of $40,000.00. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying otherwise.

I would hope you both would check your facts and be man enough to publish a correction, but none of us will be holding our breaths.

Hey Precious, you've obviously never worked for a scumbag flight operation of any kind. Either that, or you're a scumbag flight operation OWNER. In either case, your credibility as far as I'm concerned is less than nil. Those of us who have been given the shaft by one of these people, as I have on numerous occasions and as many others on this board have, can easily spot the type from a mile away.

In reference to your calling me out by PM, no I don't know this Jim fellow but I know the type. It doesn't take a genius to see from the multiple descriptions on here that he's cut from the same cloth as George K and Larry R in Cleveland. I worked for both and would give anything to see both of them go down in Lake Erie to be food for the mutant catfish.

So go back to playing your Xbox and stop wasting our time.

Latest resources

Back