• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pagan, Wiccan, Druid worship area at USAFA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Squadron mates? Oh, yeah, back when I was that other kind of Captain, as opposed to the $200/hour kind. I will say being well versed in Bachelor and American Idol is a great conversation starter with the hot flight attendants at the bar. At least I'm better off than the tool with his polo shirt tucked in to his high-water wranglers, black socks, and running shoes who dazzles them with stories of all his flying adventures. Oh, is that you, JJ?:cool:

Oh yeah? Well my penis is bigger than yours. Ok probably not, especially after that post. Tool.

Edit: Lets be honest, there are no hot FA's INCONUS. Lay off the crack pipe.

Last edited:
This does bring up another debate item (not the penis debate, though mine is bigger)...why do christians hate gays so much? The only gay-bashing is from the christians. You try to insult straight people by calling them gay, and you are against letting two people who care about each other have the same rights you do.

Maybe it's because this god they made up 2000 years ago hates gays too.

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

Just curious......maybe one of you loving christians can explain.

Edit: Lets be honest, there are no hot FA's INCONUS. Lay off the crack pipe.

Ok, you got me there.

Good to know what you are teaching your kids...

Explains about 90% of the problems facing this country.
Ahhha,
If he is part of the 10% non believers that would not enable him to be the cause of the problems this country is experiencing. But on the other hand if you are part of the other 90% by definition you are the cause of all the problems in the country.
Think about it
PBR
P.S. I, on the other hand believe in cheap thrills, cheap beer and even cheaper women(think white pleather vest and go-go boots) all on a Sunday Am, all about 20 minutes before the first football game.

Last edited:
You pagans have no idea what and who you are messing with...best of luck I hope all of you get your eyes opened at some point before it's too late.
We are messing with you! I don't need luck, when the big sleep comes, I am comfortable with the fact there is nothing beyond, I have a good life, and treat others as I would like to be treated. Live Honorably and die with peace, I don't need a vague deity to provide comfort, I want a set of 38DDs, case of Old English with a fifth of Jack and a close playoff game to watch, now there is heaven!
PBR

Ahhha,
If he is part of the 10% non believers that would not enable him to be the cause of the problems this country is experiencing. But on the other hand if you are part of the other 90% by definition you are the cause of all the problems in the country.
Think about it
PBR
P.S. I, on the other hand believe in cheap thrills, cheap beer and even cheaper women(think white pleather veat and gogo boots) all on a Sunday Am, all about 20 minutes before the first football game.

Clearly you did not understand so I will explain it to you. My comment has nothing to do with what you believe or you don't believe. As I have CLEARLY stated, I could care less what anyone believes. I, unlike some, do not go out of my way to convince someone one way or another to accept what I believe or don't. No one here knows my beliefs, no one. Some have made assumptions, but I do not wear my beliefs on my sleeve. Again, as I have CLEARLY stated, your beliefs are yours and they are PERSONAL. NO ONE has the right to challenge you or condemn you. Again, if anyone here does not believe in God in any form, I DO NOT CARE!!! Let me say that again, I DO NOT CARE! I will not spend one ounce of time trying to convert someone one way or another. I don't challenge anyone or belittle them for what they believe. Those that take pleasure in it need a hobby.

A lot of this countries problems are based on intolerance of others based on race, sex, and religion. Intolerance is TAUGHT..it is not genetic.

Get it??

I am done with this conversation.

Clearly you did not understand so I will explain it to you. My comment has nothing to do with what you believe or you don't believe. As I have CLEARLY stated, I could care less what anyone believes. I, unlike some, do not go out of my way to convince someone one way or another to accept what I believe or don't. No one here knows my beliefs, no one. Some have made assumptions, but I do not wear my beliefs on my sleeve. Again, as I have CLEARLY stated, your beliefs are yours and they are PERSONAL. NO ONE has the right to challenge you or condemn you. Again, if anyone here does not believe in God in any form, I DO NOT CARE!!! Let me say that again, I DO NOT CARE! I will not spend one ounce of time trying to convert someone one way or another. I don't challenge anyone or belittle them for what they believe. Those that take pleasure in it need a hobby.

A lot of this countries problems are based on intolerance of others based on race, sex, and religion. Intolerance is TAUGHT..it is not genetic.

Get it??

I am done with this conversation.
No you aren't, I WILL have the last word. By your own definition Christians are the majority and by default responsible for all the ills that this country is experiencing.
There!
PBR

P.S. Have you got it? I don't care if you believe in haysoos, fsm, allah, or the wicked witch of the east, they are all mythic and that's cool. Now my local liquor store, that's a house of worship! All those flavors and so few days off!

P.S.S. You haven't lived unless you have partied with sluts, in a room filled with mattress on the floor covered with sheet plastic, a 5 gallon bucket of crisco and a live internet connection all on a Sunday AM.....saw god several times!

Last edited:
This does bring up another debate item (not the penis debate, though mine is bigger)...why do christians hate gays so much? The only gay-bashing is from the christians. You try to insult straight people by calling them gay, and you are against letting two people who care about each other have the same rights you do.

Maybe it's because this god they made up 2000 years ago hates gays too.

Just curious......maybe one of you loving christians can explain."

i think its more simple than you might think. I dont hate gays. . just the thought of poop on my pecker and a hairy ass in my bed.

true story: i have an old coon hound that i love dearly but a few feeks ago he came across a possum on the back porch and it rolled over and played dead expecting the worst. Well old sadie gave it's ass a quick sniff and then commenced to humpin it. . .guess what? i kicked sadie good and hard, not because he dont have rights, because sadie needs to know WHATS right, and what aint. Ironically, and pertaining to the argument at hand, me and sadie supposedly evolved from the same lump of goo yet i've never had the desire to eat my own crap or hump a stiff possum. .

carry-on though, this is certainly an entertaining read. .

Last edited:
i think its more simple than you might think. I dont hate gays. . just the thought of poop on my pecker and a hairy ass in my bed.

true story: i have an old coon hound that i love dearly but a few feeks ago he came across a possum on the back porch and it rolled over and played dead expecting the worst. Well old sadie gave it's ass a quick sniff and then commenced to humpin it. . .guess what? i kicked sadie good and hard, not because he dont have rights, because sadie needs to know WHATS right, and what aint. Ironically, and pertaining to the argument at hand, me and sadie supposedly evolved from the same lump of goo yet i've never had the desire to eat my own crap or hump a stiff possum. .

carry-on though, this is certainly an entertaining read. .

Now that's funny. :D

Latest resources

Back