Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VanMan said:
Just heard Wackenhut will be replaced by Securitas at OGG within 60 days and security at the CAT will be handled by the Honolulu Sheriff's Department in the interim.

Apparently somebody was able to back something up.

Bye Bye Wackenhut!

That's good news (I guess).

I hope the Wackenhut badboys don't decide to go postal now over this. The guards on the maint. side of the airport are okay (I hope!). Small island, big cane fields! lol!

Last edited:
dash8driver said:
are you saying he wanted an ass kicking?

funny how you dont think you're going to be affected by mesa. then again you may be right. mesa competes with airlines, not with carnival rides... your customers are your pilots. as long as they keep renting the plane for you, you'll stay in business.

You're repetitive and boring.

Oddly enough, I didn't see/hear a single Salami caravan puttering around the islands today. Have all the pilots gone into the witeness protection plan?

Someone really needs to make a lineup sheet for vanass. She can't seem to figure out who flies for whom and who might be offended by what. At least it's entertaining. I know, I know. Mesa's gonna put us all on the street. Yada, yada, yada.

RJP said:
Oddly enough, I didn't see/hear a single Salami caravan puttering around the islands today. Have all the pilots gone into the witeness protection plan?

Someone really needs to make a lineup sheet for vanass. She can't seem to figure out who flies for whom and who might be offended by what. At least it's entertaining. I know, I know. Mesa's gonna put us all on the street. Yada, yada, yada.

Oddly enough, you all seem obsessed with a little airline you resent so much you just can't stop talking about it. I'll bet GK has no idea he commands so much of your time and attention. It's a thin line between love and hate. Maybe you're smitten with him.

VanMan said:
Oddly enough, you all seem obsessed with a little airline you resent so much you just can't stop talking about it. I'll bet GK has no idea he commands so much of your time and attention. It's a thin line between love and hate. Maybe you're smitten with him.
Why don't you whisper it in his ear while you're sitting on his lap today.

Hey Vangirl, I've always wondered why it takes 2 pilots to fly the van at PW! By the way, reading your girly posts have been quite entertaining! PLease keep telling us what you know that we don't about our future at WP!

bruddahgoose said:
Hey Vangirl, I've always wondered why it takes 2 pilots to fly the van at PW! By the way, reading your girly posts have been quite entertaining! PLease keep telling us what you know that we don't about our future at WP!

To predict your future, you'd need to have one. Hope you like Ramen.

I'm sure the guys at PW are flattered. All you do is talk about them. Maybe I can hook you up with one if you're too shy to ask for yourself.

It's okay. You probably need to do something to take your mind of the whole Mesa putting you out of work thing.

Whatever works!

Last edited:
Sorry WantMan, I personnaly love Ramen. I just think that you're just a WP wannabe and wish you were in the seat of the dash or may be you think that you're too cool in your 208! Maybe you're just upset everytime you fly in the wake of anything bigger than your van! ANd by the way I don't need to hook up with one of your boyfriends at PW, my wife wouldn't let me anyway...

Latest resources

Back