• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pace or Allstar here we go again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
here's how I see it.. don't heap blessings on me in a letter when you're really a curse. don't tell me I'm lucky to have a job when the job doesn't pay...

reminds me of the great seinfeld episode:

you know to take the reservation, you just don't how to keep the reservation. by Jerry Seinfeld

here's how I see it.. don't heap blessings on me in a letter when you're really a curse. don't tell me I'm lucky to have a job when the job doesn't pay...

reminds me of the great seinfeld episode:

At least unemployment benefits are paid on time by the goverment.

this doesn't make any sense. you're about to address all your employees. you have missed 2 payrolls. and somehow we're suppose to get behind a plan that requires about 100 million in capital.

Last edited:
yep, the ceo was a no show as was richardson. The COO, VP of Int'l relations, spoke. seemed pretty sharp. claimed we're on solid ground. I'm thinking the light at the end of the tunnel is a train...

the money is in the bank for tomorrow... a 767 contract all but signed. for one maybe two. we're going to start "honor flights" for all the WWII vets all around the country... taking over from what I hear.

united fan league. to start this fall with one NFL team. the market will build from there.

a long call reserve possibly....

yep, the COO said if they're cheap and they can get a contract, they'll lease them. I think they're power by the hour... No MD80s.... the real sad thing is it was said by flight ops that there would be no difference in pay for 73 or 76. they way they see it ...148 or 200 , it doesn't matter. also they said they wouldn't prevent you from going but you know there will be no bid.. it will preferential and they'll hire off the street to save money on training. at times they were talking out of both sides of the mouth.

Latest resources

Back