Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

P180 Belly Landing at HPN this Morning - Was it Avantair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, well, no doubt how you feel about Avantair. Too bad you don't know what the hell your talking about. Yes a mechanical problem and the crew did a great job getting it on the ground with minimal damage. I can tell you the crew is not going to be "linched" as you said, by the way spelled lynched. Both crewmembers are excellent pilots. You claim coverup. Nobody has said anything because it happened yesterday. By the way the company has put out an email to all crewmembers informing them of the situation. What, you didn't get yours? Go crawl back under your rock.

Space Shuttle Pilot,
Are you referring to the email describing "issues" with the landing gear? You are right, management really do keep their pilots well informed!
So since you are in a position of great knowledge, not to mention an expert speller, maybe you can explain why Avantair have had so many "issues" over the past year. I could count the amount of blown tires, but I just don't have the time. Anyway, I'd rather be under my rock.
As for the "crawl under your rock" comment.....are you retarded?
Hey, say hi to B-19 when you pass his office on Monday!

Last edited:
Are you asking me to pull out a sectional and find one because I can do that but I am not going to at this time. I'm pretty sure that they could have asked for vectors to one as well. All the poster was saying was that why go in and shut down an airport as busy as HPN and make everyone else circle or divert when they could very eaisly went some where else not quit as busy.

Latest resources

Back