• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Owning vs Fractional??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We don't purposely fly slow or mark up catering yada yada......

Whats a 1/4 share owner to do when NetJets says you owe us $XX for your sat phone time? But I thought the phone was XX a minute? Too bad

Can't answer my question I see.

Yeah, because corporate operators don't have fixed monthly expenses at all, do they? Having a plane ready to fly is free, right? :rolleyes:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The question is so asinine that I thought that it was rhetorical, that's why I didn't respond to it.

Sure corporate operators have fixed costs and variable costs too, the difference is we pay them directly to the vendor without a middle mans mark up. [/FONT]

We don't purposely fly slow or mark up catering yada yada......

Whats a 1/4 share owner to do when NetJets says you owe us $XX for your sat phone time? But I thought the phone was XX a minute? Too bad

Just asked a friend of the family who flies fraxionally-he said no catering bills (and he orders a ton on his XL share) and no phone bills (and he uses often).

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The question is so asinine that I thought that it was rhetorical, that's why I didn't respond to it.

Sure corporate operators have fixed costs and variable costs too, the difference is we pay them directly to the vendor without a middle mans mark up. [/FONT]

Are your ramp and overnight fees marked up? :)
Who pays the deadhead or pilot/ramp bills when the owner flies to the caribbean and stays 2 weeks? :)

She's pretty good with that pole;) Not so sure about the Arsenio Hall celebratory stroll, though very easy on the eyes.

Latest resources

Back