Overview of NetJets TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LR45JI said:
I just left Netjets - 28 days ago and wish you guys the best!!

I have to admit that it stings a little to know that I put up with all the crap for 4-years and don't have anything to show for it (i.e. 40K) but am proud to say I walked the line with my brothers in DAL even after I resigned my position.

Hope things work out for everyone :)

The current and future NJA pilots have you and other experienced pilots who left recently to thank. I really think NJA management started to get nervous about an experience gap that was developing. A lot of people were jumping ship to the LCCs and better corporate positions - I think that the potential for an exodus of experienced pilots helped to convince them that pay needed to be much more competitive.

G200 and h25b

We could go round and round about this all day long. What does it really matter? You guys give us a hard time about brining it to a strike and then give us a hard time because we didn't bring it to a strike.

I work for this company for the same reasons you work for your company. Pay, QOL and security. Each has it's own importance to all of us.

Personally i want as much time off as I can get and the ability to move around at a whim. For that i'm willing to give up something else. In this case that's pay.

Can't we just agree to disagree?

Hey huys not to start another rumor. But i heard from several other Netjet guys that the reason you are only getting 60% of the retro at first is because alot of you are going to quit after getting it. Does this hold any truth?

Learjet Pilot said:
Hey huys not to start another rumor. But i heard from several other Netjet guys that the reason you are only getting 60% of the retro at first is because alot of you are going to quit after getting it. Does this hold any truth?

I know a few guys (mostly retired types or close) where this is the case. They have been collectively holding their breath waiting for a contract so they can collect their signing bonus/retro check. NJA has worked them hard though and the pay is well deserved.

HD

Learjet Pilot said:

Not really a big deal for most of the guys that were waiting to quit. Most are retired Airline. The TA says if you quit you lose the %40, if you are terminated or lose medical, its yours.

Not too tough to bust a 1st class.

Learjet Pilot said:

Large percentage of retired Military. Large percentage of over age 60 airline. I'd say the speculation is good. ;)

Latest resources

Back