Overheard...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry. Did somebody fart? Again?

Darn, I stepped in something.. B19 must of been here...

I can still smell the stench...

That's actually the sweet smell of an honest, non-union paycheck.

As a union member, you wouldn't be used to that smell. Paychecks issued to union members have that yucky, bitter contract taste to them. Makes the rest of us want to puke. :puke:

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

B19 Flyer. You are a total tool.

Yes, and proud of the honesty I bring forth every day. I resemble that remark. :D

Look at all the turmoil that the NJA group and Flight Options has had to endure, and it's not over yet. Only the union fracs are whining. Would you like some cheese with that whine? :beer:

avantair is next on the union list. time to get those boys a fair paycheck and fair working conditions. Managment there is just lining their pockets for doing completly nothing. the pilots are the ones doing all thoe work.

Yes, and proud of the honesty I bring forth every day. I resemble that remark. :D

Look at all the turmoil that the NJA group and Flight Options has had to endure, and it's not over yet. Only the union fracs are whining. Would you like some cheese with that whine? :beer:

Yes, cheese will go well with my whine? Can you help us buy some with that management paycheck (oh yea from that management contract you have)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back