• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

overheard Rah pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just find it funny that all these RAH pilots , Talk smack out in the world then say ....Your making it up . I wish that we could have just gone on AS F9 , It was a great fun place to work, now its gonna be crap.

Its common knowledge that when RAH was hiring 2 years ago one of the biggest interview questions was "how do you feel about being labeled a scab by your peers".

Clearly, RAH hired more pilots of low moral standard 2 years ago than any other regional airline.

My intention was to ask for a free ride from a Midwest pilot. Instead I found a republic pilot in the cockpit. I have no problem sleeping with a whore I just have to protect myself and take a long shower afterwards. The thing about w************************* is they don't have any self respect for themselves. They just look for the instant gratification hoping someone will call them a lady someday forgeting what they did in the past.

Next time, call him a whore to his face and then ask for the jump seat. Then post on this site how that worked.

We are our worst enemy.
I did have a polite conversation with a Rah pilot on a MKE (Ramada) layover. I had asked him who he worked for and he replied " I work for Rah...the guys that stole Midwest flying".

Before you guys get worked up, he said it with the attitude that he wasn't happy about what was going on. I told him that he was a pilot and didn't make business decisions. However, he went on to comment that Rah rates were on par with JetBlue rates. That's where the problem is. I was amazed that he wasn't aware that they are not. Be informed, that's all I'm saying. Btw. you guys are always welcome on the J/S. Unless you act like D!ck.

Its common knowledge that when RAH was hiring 2 years ago one of the biggest interview questions was "how do you feel about being labeled a scab by your peers".

Clearly, RAH hired more pilots of low moral standard 2 years ago than any other regional airline.

Haha! Source? When I was in the interview 2 years ago, I was given no such question... More FI.com BS... :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back