overheard Rah pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

f9cougar

I over heard a RAh fo in Denver telling on of our PAX that he worked for the company that owned F9 . That republic was the biggest airline in the USA . That they own alot of airlines like Frontier,Midwest, and USAIR?
He then told the PAX that they would be replaceing the Airbus becouse it was an unsafe airplane.
This kind of BS needs to stop. Also overheard ********************ty taco crew at the SIM in STL talking about How easy the airbus is gonna be to fly after flying the EMB!
IBT needs to tell RAH crews to reel it in. You never know who is around !

So what? People say stupid/worthless sh!t all the time. Bitterness will get you nowhere in life, but it will make you miserable.

5% rule.............

I over heard a RAh fo in Denver telling on of our PAX that he worked for the company that owned F9 . That republic was the biggest airline in the USA . That they own alot of airlines like Frontier,Midwest, and USAIR?
He then told the PAX that they would be replaceing the Airbus becouse it was an unsafe airplane.
This kind of BS needs to stop. Also overheard ********************ty taco crew at the SIM in STL talking about How easy the airbus is gonna be to fly after flying the EMB!

Who cares!

So did you say anything to this so called snot nose? I doubt it. Did you say anything to these pax to refute what he said? I doubt it. So how much do you really care?!?! Like I said, bitterness will get you nowhere.

....also overheard - "Boeing 737 Pilots have more fun"

kyla-ebbert.jpg

I'm pretty sure there are no Bus sims at FSI STL. There were C9s, but no Herks. How exactly did you overhear a crew there? Your story stinks of rotten fish.

If the RAH FO truly said these things, did you contradict him/her? Did you contact YOUR (remember you are employed now by RAH) PSC? Or was it easier to run straight to FI and cry like a spoiled 5 year old?

No i just told him "i would let you on the jumpseat, but the airplane is unsafe!" There is a EMB sim in STL . Think out of the box.

Latest resources

Back