overheard Rah pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What am I bitter about?

Don't be so foolish!! It's quite obvious by reading your post. RAH pilots, "********************ty Taco" crews, snot nosed kids, and I'm sure there are a few others that you haven't spewed out yet. If they did say these things, then why didn't you chime in and clarify what they are saying to be wrong, or inappropriate? I guess it was easier to come on here and bash the whole pilot group, or attempt to.

BTW-not a RAH pilot, or even an employed pilot. I say it as I see it.:p

The term sh!tty taco . is actually used byCHQ guys in the sim all the time. And Rah is not a bad term is it? and as for snot nosed kid maybe he had H1n1! I my freind am not bitter .just say it as I see it!

I over heard a RAh fo in Denver telling on of our PAX that he worked for the company that owned F9 . That republic was the biggest airline in the USA . That they own alot of airlines like Frontier,Midwest, and USAIR?
He then told the PAX that they would be replaceing the Airbus becouse it was an unsafe airplane.....blah, blah, blah...

Look Cougar, don't get your panties in a wad, that little doosh-bag works for an outfit that pays 100 seat FO's 37 bucks an hour, at the MOST!

I bet if you had told him they were gonna lay off all the F9 guys and put the RAH guys in the bus, he'd have creamed himself on the spot, right after you got doused in hair gel after his jumping up and down.

You can't teach common sense, and you can't fix stupid.

RAH's new bag sticker:

"YOU've been OUTSOURCED"...

....also overheard - "Boeing 737 Pilots have more fun"

kyla-ebbert.jpg

Yup, that skirt is waaaaaay too short. Ma'am, please come with me.:)

That the best you got?!?!?! You could have at least used a HOT girls picture, all she has going for her is the short skirt and the fake...well...those things are pretty nice....but still!!:cool:

....also overheard - "Boeing 737 Pilots have more fun"

kyla-ebbert.jpg

I hope FAPA is working on a flow through program so dip********************s just can't bid over to the bus. I can't do much as a furloughed guy but I will contact FAPA tomorrow.

I over heard a RAh fo in Denver telling on of our PAX that he worked for the company that owned F9 . That republic was the biggest airline in the USA . That they own alot of airlines like Frontier,Midwest, and USAIR?
He then told the PAX that they would be replaceing the Airbus becouse it was an unsafe airplane.
This kind of BS needs to stop. Also overheard ********************ty taco crew at the SIM in STL talking about How easy the airbus is gonna be to fly after flying the EMB!
IBT needs to tell RAH crews to reel it in. You never know who is around !
sure, STL has an EMB sim...quite a few in fact. But why would an Airbus pilot be out at the RJ sims in STL? Also, having flown the EMB, I would doubt that anyone would think the Airbus could be any easier to fly. Having sat jumpseat in the 'Bus many times, I certainly don't see an overall decrease in workload between the types. And why would anyone say the Airbus was unsfe to the point it needed replacing? Apparently this RAH pilot talked to this passenger for quite some time very close to you. Why would you not step up at any time to defend your airline? Oh that's right, it didn't happen that way.

An Airbus pilot would have no reason to be in STL, but a Q400 pilot would. Perhaps said RAH pilot was riding on your Lynx plane, and when said passenger commented on feeling unsafe in a prop (almost all do, I heard it non-stop), this RAH pilot said that some of the Q's were going to be replaced with jets. Still an uncool thing to say, but far more believable, and has the positive effect of selling the future product to an unsure passenger.

Lies and exaggerations help no one. You know there are plenty of RAH pilots on this site. What positve effect do you hope to have on the combined futures of RAH, Frontier, Lynx, and Midwest by spreading lies about the majority of the combined workforce. All you are doing is creating a hostile workplace (unsafe) in the long term, and in the short term convincing RAH pilots that you are not a professional pilot group who deserves a high spot on the new seniority list.

The vast majority of each pilot group is composed of stand up individuals who take pride in their jobs, who promote a positive public image despite interal politics, and who are willing to work hard to make this situation work. But all their hard work can be easily undermined by twits like you who try to build a fire and fan the flames while everyone else is standing around with buckets.

Grow up. If you see one out of line pilot, be a man (or woman) and stop the idiot pilot then and there. There is nothing unprofessional about stoping someone from scaring off passengers with lies about safety, or from debasing your pilot group. 95% of us know how to stand up for ourselves and our professionalism. But, as someone else said before, there is always that 5%...and it looks like you are in it.

Latest resources

Back