• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

overheard Rah pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RAH pilots are scum. They should just merge with MESA next and be the largest scum bottomfeeder airline.

Aw,what matta wit dat baby ? Is his itty-bitty feelings still hurt 'cause he busted an interview there ? This is you,11-15-06:

"Colgan does block or better. Full block wx cancellations. Runups and repositions. I average 100 hours credit a month ."

So,I guess coming from Colgan,you looked down on every other airline out there,since Colgan is so cutting edge,right ? I'm sure someone with your massive talent had his pick of jobs,right ? Tool.For the record,this crap is pure flamebait-I don't believe this crap for a second.

Republic the new MESA-everyone starting to hate them.

Lets see you guys contract--JB rates??

When I was jumpseating on Republic a few weeks ago I mentioned Jetblue or better. All the Captain said is "yeah right! We'll never see that." Glad they have given in already. No hope there.

When I was jumpseating on Republic a few weeks ago I mentioned Jetblue or better. All the Captain said is "yeah right! We'll never see that." Glad they have given in already. No hope there.

Clearly one pilot represents the view of all the RAH pilots...I guess that is settled.

Wow, what an appreciation for the free ride - a bashing on FI. As mentioned before, one guy does not represents the rest of the group.

JvW

I over heard a RAh fo in Denver telling on of our PAX that he worked for the company that owned F9 . That republic was the biggest airline in the USA . That they own alot of airlines like Frontier,Midwest, and USAIR?
He then told the PAX that they would be replaceing the Airbus becouse it was an unsafe airplane.
This kind of BS needs to stop. Also overheard ********************ty taco crew at the SIM in STL talking about How easy the airbus is gonna be to fly after flying the EMB!
IBT needs to tell RAH crews to reel it in. You never know who is around !

Ok,so how was your thought process working on this ? "Hmm,I would call him out on it,but he's a RAH pilot and might beat me up.I know ! I'll post crap on a message board about him,thatll scare em' !!"....Talk about "BS that needs to stop".Did someone confiscate your 'nads AND your spell check ? And then HE said,so I go,and then HE says,blah,blah,blah...

I over heard a RAh fo in Denver telling on of our PAX that he worked for the company that owned F9 . That republic was the biggest airline in the USA . That they own alot of airlines like Frontier,Midwest, and USAIR?
He then told the PAX that they would be replaceing the Airbus becouse it was an unsafe airplane.
This kind of BS needs to stop. Also overheard ********************ty taco crew at the SIM in STL talking about How easy the airbus is gonna be to fly after flying the EMB!
IBT needs to tell RAH crews to reel it in. You never know who is around !

You should have put this fool in his place. It's the same as when I hear a regional pilot tell a pax that he flies for US Air or United. He is mid-20ish and with four strips. I let the story telling go on for awhile and then I ask, "how does such a young pilot work for a major airline and what airplane do you fly?" The hat and cane comes out and the fun begins. It's really funny!!!

I did not know that Republic was such a big airline. I didn't know it is bigger then NorDelta or American. Now Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. is large, but certainly not a large as the above mentioned.

Wow, what an appreciation for the free ride - a bashing on FI. As mentioned before, one guy does not represents the rest of the group.

JvW

My intention was to ask for a free ride from a Midwest pilot. Instead I found a republic pilot in the cockpit. I have no problem sleeping with a whore I just have to protect myself and take a long shower afterwards. The thing about w************************* is they don't have any self respect for themselves. They just look for the instant gratification hoping someone will call them a lady someday forgeting what they did in the past.

Ok,so how was your thought process working on this ? "Hmm,I would call him out on it,but he's a RAH pilot and might beat me up.I know ! I'll post crap on a message board about him,thatll scare em' !!"....Talk about "BS that needs to stop".Did someone confiscate your 'nads AND your spell check ? And then HE said,so I go,and then HE says,blah,blah,blah...

What else is this board for but posting crap. Honestly, if I went through your 277 post's I'm sure I would find nothing but rosy compliments to everyone. Who the hell cares, this is flight info. Sometimes I wish CNN would get access to this place just so the world could see that their lives are in the hands of a bunch of winy a$$ tit babies...Myself included.

Latest resources

Back