• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Over half of PDT FO's hired in '07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to start at the bottom PDT managment.

Except for one small (HUGE) problem: The very top. As long as that particular person demands that:

First you fix our schedules and make lines more commutable.

is impossible, no amount of work on the lines will accomplish anything.

Trust Sig on this one. He knows.

Except for one small (HUGE) problem: The very top. As long as that particular person demands that:

is impossible, no amount of work on the lines will accomplish anything.

Trust Sig on this one. He knows.

Sig, I heard you signed up to hang out at the hubs during the holidays!!! You managemnent Mole! LOL

"try" to hire "up to" 25 a month is more like it... Not like they'll ever get that many in a month. Unless it's 2 classes a month, with 15+ applicants per date.

Yes, they are running 2 new hire classes a month. And half of them don't know how to shot a full vor approach!

Hope you FO's are ready for the Upgrade. I can't imagine what we're gonna be flying with in a the next year or so.

My Leg, My Leg, My Leg, My Leg.... Okay My Leg and My radios. You Just sit there and chill to your ipod.

I thought WSurf volunteered Sig!

I thought WSurf volunteered Sig!

Polishing my shoes right now, and ironing my cap. I'll be ready to GO GO GO!

I never said I'd be giving accurate information, though... "Sure, you're departing from gate A17 to Wilkes-Barre. Take the shuttle from F10..."

I never said I'd be giving accurate information, though... "Sure, you're departing from gate A17 to Wilkes-Barre. Take the shuttle from F10..."

Now THAT'S FUNNY!:D

Peace.

Rekks

Now that sounds like fun! Maybe I ought to rethink my holiday plans.....

Do what I do, when I have to answer the phone in EWN, I yell into the phone "this Delta, what do you want?. If they say they are calling USAirways, I tell them they have the wrong number.

Now that sounds like fun! Maybe I ought to rethink my holiday plans.....

When life gives you lemons... keep the fruit, piss in a jug, and you'll be the happiest lemonade stand owner in the world.

But seriously- they tell us the loads are high so we need your help, but you have to non-rev to do this unpaid ambassador horse crap? Unreal.

Latest resources

Back