Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hamburger said:
You knew the rules when you started.
Whahahahaha...and it used to be legal to smoke weed and do cocaine too.

Hamburger said:
Unless you refused to take a new hire or upgrade class date as a Moral stand against the Age 60 rule, you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple. You wouldn't be where you are if it wasn't for retirements. You can boo hoo about the industry all day long, but when you had the chance to put your money where your mouth is, you put the money in your pocket.

You knew the rules when you started. If you wanted to work past 60, you should've gotten a job in Canada. You chose to stay here, deal with it.

One thing you forgot in your calculations, the 30-year old pilot that started his career and was furloughed and won't get back if baby-boomers who severely outnumber his generation get an extra five years.

At least you're man enough to admit that you want my money to support your ex-wife instead of claiming its all about age discrimination.

I would enjoy seeing you say that to a 777 captain at UA who is 57-59 who is wallpapering his house with old stock certificates.

I dont think the rules included mass destroying of pension plans either. The rules for the scummy airline management teams have changed, so they should change for pilots too.

That left seat and that 744 will wait my friend.

Latest resources

Back