• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Out of the penalty box

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, how much can you guys come up with to entice me to ban Snakum for a week?
I got ... aaahhhhh ... four dollars and ... ahhhhh (looking) ... thirty-seven cents. Would that help?

No, wait .... this one penny is aaahhhh it's just some dirty, flattened out lint. Make that four dollars and thirty-six cents. :(

Phlipper Thong

Last edited:
flyifrvfr said:
I have to admit it, you are correct. It is lose not loose. I won't however lose the part time corporate pilot title because it is true. I hate to burst your bubble BigD, but I don't just ride around in the right seat of an airplane, I am PIC. And since others have asked, I have 720 total time 102 multi time and 200 dual given. I can't help it if these numbers make some jealous. Don't hate me because I caught a break. I have worked hard for it and I deserve it. I will be moving up to a turbo prop in two weeks. Imagine that, PIC multi turbo prop time. Did I make any errors in spelling BigD?

Look to the left at my avatar flyifrvfr...That's what I am doing to you right now. Douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pilot124 said:
Look to the left at my avatar flyifrvfr...That's what I am doing to you right now. Douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to the finger...Oh I see, your finger was brown from sticking it in your dogs rear. You licked it off and wanted to show me how clean it is. Your breath stinks now too.

Cpt. Underpants said:
flyifrvfr

Click on this link ***Removed*** to see what most of us are thinking...

DO NOT click on that link. First thing Nortan antiVirus did was find a Trojan!!!

TurboS7 said:
I have 19,100 hours,15350 PIC, the balance SIC,10,300 in jets,16,200 multi-engine,ATPMEI,ATPSES,CFIAIMI, with Airframe and Powerplane with an Inspection Authorization.I have 3800 hours on the 737-800 which I am flying right now. And it is all real PIC time........lighten up guys you are just stroking your egos.

I cant even count that high :D

original link removed - funny, my anti-virus finds nothing

I assume you have the latest definitions? I'm using Norton.

It popped up right after the webpage loaded and norton linked directly to the .swf file and labeled it as a trojan horse.

mattpilot said:
I assume you have the latest definitions? I'm using Norton.

It popped up right after the webpage loaded and norton linked directly to the .swf file and labeled it as a trojan horse.

Norton sees it as a virus because of the kind of script it is. I doubt it actually is one.

Latest resources

Back