• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OurASA and DROID X

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't fly for you guys, but you have to export a file from your schedule, then import into google calendar (much, much easier to do on a pc). Then your android phone will automatically sync up with google calendar.

I don't have a Droid X but I do have an android phone and I do work for ASA. I have no problems with anything other than the flow board. That works but you have to turn off the popup blocker in the default browser. I highly recommend X Scope browser that is in the market. Opentime etc works just fine.

click export on sched+. export to outlook. save it somewhere. I usually just put it on the desktop for a this. open your google calander and import your work schedule from your desktop. In a few seconds it's on your phone. make sure your google time zone is set to eastern. it defaults to pacific and all your trips will show 3 hrs off.

click export on sched+. export to outlook. save it somewhere. I usually just put it on the desktop for a this. open your google calander and import your work schedule from your desktop. In a few seconds it's on your phone. make sure your google time zone is set to eastern. it defaults to pacific and all your trips will show 3 hrs off.
thanks for the info....

If you leave the timezone setting to "none" you shouldn't have to mess with any settings in your Google Calendar.

Latest resources

Back