• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OurASA and DROID X

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't fly for you guys, but you have to export a file from your schedule, then import into google calendar (much, much easier to do on a pc). Then your android phone will automatically sync up with google calendar.

I don't have a Droid X but I do have an android phone and I do work for ASA. I have no problems with anything other than the flow board. That works but you have to turn off the popup blocker in the default browser. I highly recommend X Scope browser that is in the market. Opentime etc works just fine.

click export on sched+. export to outlook. save it somewhere. I usually just put it on the desktop for a this. open your google calander and import your work schedule from your desktop. In a few seconds it's on your phone. make sure your google time zone is set to eastern. it defaults to pacific and all your trips will show 3 hrs off.

click export on sched+. export to outlook. save it somewhere. I usually just put it on the desktop for a this. open your google calander and import your work schedule from your desktop. In a few seconds it's on your phone. make sure your google time zone is set to eastern. it defaults to pacific and all your trips will show 3 hrs off.
thanks for the info....

If you leave the timezone setting to "none" you shouldn't have to mess with any settings in your Google Calendar.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back