• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got tired of reading all this crap about unions, there is a thread for that. so I am only gonna hit the things I read. Flex takes very good care of its employees. When any of use call our ACP they know who we are and yes we can call to chat, I've never felt otherwise. There is a link on that truckers union about Flex because they have put it there.
And when I was in a union I found it hard to believe that I had to pay money to support a guy I didn't want in office.

And Yes I am a real line pilot for Flex, and proud of it. As I have always said I don't hide on here or anywhere, you can find my name on the seniority list.

You think I will vote for the Party of Abortion because my union boss likes them?

That is the problem, people do listen to what or who their unions endorse and vote that way. They can not think for themselves when it comes to voting. I have a buddy who is a deputy and when we had Democrat run for governor, he said that his union endorsed her so she must be good. Well she is on the brink of bankrupting our state government and said she is going to shut it down for a month to save money. Not to mention she has cut our education in the state so bad that we are hurting an already bad education system. That is why my kids go to a private school. The worst part she is a Canadian.

Friggin Liberals, Evil is right.

That is the problem, people do listen to what or who their unions endorse and vote that way. They can not think for themselves when it comes to voting. I have a buddy who is a deputy and when we had Democrat run for governor, he said that his union endorsed her so she must be good. Well she is on the brink of bankrupting our state government and said she is going to shut it down for a month to save money. Not to mention she has cut our education in the state so bad that we are hurting an already bad education system. That is why my kids go to a private school. The worst part she is a Canadian.

Friggin Liberals, Evil is right.

And these same people that endorsed her are the same ones that you want representing you at the negotiating table?

And these same people that endorsed her are the same ones that you want representing you at the negotiating table?

Nope I am no part of that union. And when it comes to election years and if I get crap telling me to vote for whatever Democrat they are endorsing they will get it sent right back to them and I will be calling my leadership and telling them to not to ever send me anything about a Democrat again.

I would dare you to compare with a good part 91 operator. You will most likely walk away like a dog between it's tail. Not to mention QOL issues.

Lets see have a friend at GM flying the same equipment, not close to the money I am making. As a matter of fact, I havent met a single corporate guy in my equipment making close to what I am, let alone only working 12 days a month. My tail is fine.

Lets see have a friend at GM flying the same equipment, not close to the money I am making. As a matter of fact, I havent met a single corporate guy in my equipment making close to what I am, let alone only working 12 days a month. My tail is fine.

Well if you read my post again, I said a good 91 operator. I would not call GM a good operator. I have heard stories about them and they are not much better than some 135 operators.

You are not talking to the right people because they are out there.

All I hear is ME,ME,ME.

When you can spell TEAM without an I grasshopper, Then you will know the meaning of a pilots life.

Did someone say AssMonkey?

Latest resources

Back