• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ouch...1st Pinnacle pay check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although I agree that they deserve what they voted for, they are not scabs. Spineless? Maybe, but never met them and I am not in their shoes, but they are not scabs. They never crossed a picket line. Save that word for people who cross the line.

Well, got the new 9e paycheck, 14 year captain pay scale. $548.00 less per two weeks. Looks like a little over $1,000.00/ month less.

And to think, many pilots across the board in this industry are getting pay raises now. Enjoy the new rates that your group overwhelmingly voted for.

Although I agree that they deserve what they voted for, they are not scabs. Spineless? Maybe, but never met them and I am not in their shoes, but they are not scabs. They never crossed a picket line. Save that word for people who cross the line.

By voting yes those are ALL signs of a scab when it comes down to a strike.

Well, got the new 9e paycheck, 14 year captain pay scale. $548.00 less per two weeks. Looks like a little over $1,000.00/ month less.

I remember the FIRST time I got displaced out of the CA's seat, then furloughed and had to start over at year 1 pay again. I think it was about $1800-$2000 less a month take home back then, ouch.

The SECOND time I got displaced from the CA's seat, about $1700 a month less take home, again, ouch.

Sucks, but remember, you STILL have a job, and you're STILL in the CA's seat.

It's a difference of opinions. I don't care where I work, what I do, if I am ever asked to voluntarily vote on a paycut, my answer will be the same NO as always. Screw their threats of shutting down if they can't find pilot concessions. If the company really needs pilot concessions as a viable business model, then that company needs to be shut down.

The word "scab" is over used. It has a specific and powerful meaning. Don't dilute the power of that word by applying it incorrectly.

85% voted YES which means only 15% have a right to bitch about it like myself. Thank you yes voters now you can eat your own sh*t! Now.... can a yes voter chime in and say " well its better than nothing" or " Delta will shut us down if we vote down this TA". Bunch of spineless scabs.

Ok I'll bite. I voted Yes for many reasons. The biggest was factor was that a NO vote was a vote to wind down Pinnacle and get NOTHING. I voted to keep my job, keep my health insurance, get an interview at Delta, and $12,000 in a lump sum payment. I decided to live not to fight another day but to live to move on.

So how about an honest answer form you. Through the road shows and RGS's it was CLEAR that by voting No would mean you get NOTHING. So by your BIG MAN declaration are you going to refuse your Delta interview and your onetime payment? Or are you going to be the guy with the "don't blame me I voted for Bush" bumper sticker?

Latest resources

Back